• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New to this forum

Deand

Copper BB
I've been hunting with, and recreation shooting using mossbergs for 14 years. I own a 500, 535, and a 935. The 500 is the one I'm most curious about because it was made prior to interchangeable chokes (mod. barrel). I'll have to get the serial, and do some investigating of the year of manufacture. So far I love this 935 it's my first auto, and hopefully the last one I buy; I don't think my wife will let me have anymore guns. :lol:

Howdy Deand and welcome to the club. I've found since my wife put the kibosh on my gun buying for myself that when I buy her guns it's better. So buy your wife some. Then you'll get to use them...or not. ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

ripjack13 said:
Howdy Deand and welcome to the club. I've found since my wife put the kibosh on my gun buying for myself that when I buy her guns it's better. So buy your wife some. Then you'll get to use them...or not. ;)
Maybe she might like that SA-20 I've been looking at. That's a good way to get what I want. :lol:

Welcome aboard Deand,

Once, I tried explaining to my wife the justification for owning multiple weapon platforms. She told me all my guns look alike and she can't tell the difference between any of them. So as far as she's concerned I have a pistol, a rifle, and a shotgun. The only thing she questions now is why each of them needs its own safe... :lol:

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we appreciate the pic you posted in the 935 sub-forum. Be sure to take a look around and post pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome from MI!!!

Back