• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

On order Mossberg 464 zmb

MrTerry72

Copper BB
I order a mossberg 464 zmb 2 months ago and it have not come in the guy at the gun store told me the hold up is mossberg do anyone know if there a big back log on this gun or if thy stop making them

Welcome aboard Terry.

Not sure of the production details from Mossberg, but your local shop likely orders from distributors rather than directly from Mossberg. Just about everything is becoming difficult to find right now. Keep on them and I'm sure one will turn up before long...

Yep, I'm in the same boat. I ordered a 464 with the straight grip at the beginning of Feb. Still not in. I wish I would've bought it back when I first saw it last summer, before all this ridiculousness going on in the gun/ammo buying market.

Pass me an oar

Actually, I'm not in the same boat (or even any boat) because I don't have an order in with a dealer but am 'looking loose' on the Internet. Not even for the rare ZMB edition, just the one with the flash suppressor: Model # 41026.

The few places that seem to occasionally have them are marketplaces & auction sites, but I prefer to buy from a licensed FFL dealer & after almost getting into a bidding war on GunBroker, I left.

Ended up calling Mossberg & spoke to a great customer rep who explained that they are simply slammed with backorders- even with the factory in TX running 24-7, she said currently to expect 150 days from the date the distributor places an order to when the firearm is manufactured.

So that's what I learned.

Back