• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OR3GUN Marine Spacer Tube for Mossberg 930/935

It's been great to have you guys stand behind our beloved 930 by providing us with some awesome upgrades. My camera has been at canon for repairs but I will be posting up lots of pictures shortly. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK...

Wan't to order a "Pro-Set" but can't see the shipping-costs for overseas/Germany!?
PayPal added only 9,50 USD and that' nice but not real... I think ;-)

The International page won't be up until year's end. The parts available to each country will be listed with the shipping cost set for that specific country.

Damned...

So I have to wait :-/
Can't use my brother in Cal. every month for buying and shipping gunparts ;-)

If you've been on the fence about adding a Marine Spacer Tube and Spring Plunger to your 930 or have a second gun that needs these parts, this Friday will be a great time to go for it. We have created a special, Multi-Use Essentials Combo for our first ever 'Pitch Black Friday Sale'. This exclusive combo includes both parts anodized in our Pitch Black finish.

Essentials-Multi-Sized.jpg

This Multi-Use combo isn't offered anywhere else on our site and is available in limited quantities. It will be found on our home page beginning late Thursday evening. If you miss out on Pitch Black Friday, or are wanting a Competition version of the Essentials, Cyber Monday will be the time to pick up the Competition Essentials, featuring the Competition MST and Spring Plunger in Marine Blue. These are available in limited quantities as well.

Essentials-Comp-Sized.jpg

Both combos are about 20% off the price of the individual parts and ship FREE to all US addresses. Other in-stock parts in the featured matching color will ship free during each sale as well. These will be the best opportunities to build a combo that meets your specific needs.

This forum has been a great support to our company and we appreciate every one of you that make it a great place to discuss our favorite shotgun.

Happy Thanksgiving!

William

http://www.OR3GUN.com

Sirs
I tried to contact you though your contact page on your web site, however it rejects my e-mail address. ImaStudly1@gmail.com , Anyway, I am interested in a combo package that would enhance my 930 reliability for the multi weather conditions we face here. Our weather changes daily in Northern Michigan, and in some cases here we see cold to hot, dry to wet, and back again, and often all in the same day. I have two 930's one is a 22in JM Pro, and the other is a Turkey Model, both black. Can you recommend a package that will help ensure the reliability in these conditions.
Thank You

We've had numerous contact page submissions over the past few days without issue, so I'm not sure what could be up there. I will dig into it this afternoon.

With inclement weather in your reality, the MST is certainly the place to start. Which version you get will depend on what you'll be running for loads. If you'll be dabbling in the Magnum 3" realm, the Multi-Use MST will offer the best function in the elements while maintaining proper buffering of those Magnum loads. If you have no modifications to your forearms for ease of loading, the Field Fit CFRs would be the ones to have as part of your set-up if you plan to upgrade from the factory plastic ones as well. The Spring Plungers should also be of the Multi-Use variety with the possibility of 3" loads in the mix.

We are furiously working to reconfigure some of our Combos in light of new parts for 2016 and common configurations that have been ordered as of late. If you don't see a Combo package that suits your needs, give us a PM here and we'll tweak one to work for you. We simply haven't had time to photograph and code for a couple of variations that are coming for 2016, but we have the parts available.

Thanks!

William

Hi...

Yesterday I use the "Multi Use" Combo first time on the range.
Reloading after the first shot did'nt work but all shots after that.
Multiple 6-shot series with 12/70 birdshot, 28gram, 2.4mm under 2 seconds without fail.
ASR in position 2

Next time I test some slugs.

Thx OR3GUN and specially William :)

Hi...

Yesterday I use the "Multi Use" Combo first time on the range.
Reloading after the first shot did'nt work but all shots after that.
Multiple 6-shot series with 12/70 birdshot, 28gram, 2.4mm under 2 seconds without fail.
ASR in position 2

Next time I test some slugs.

Thx OR3GUN and specially William :)

Have you looked at your carrier latch? It a somewhat common issue with the 930's. Even if you aren't having the issue yet, you should prep your carrier latch anyways, as the gun will run smoother if you do it. Brownell's has a really good tutural about it.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/lid=...ing-A-Mossberg-930-Feed-From-The-Tube-Problem

Hi...

The carrier latch is revised. I have a totally new shellstop and rounded the latch immediately.
It was only the first shot, so I think it was -maybe- the shell or only a bumby start with the "new" Mossberg 930 OR3GUN ;-)

We've had numerous contact page submissions over the past few days without issue, so I'm not sure what could be up there. I will dig into it this afternoon.

With inclement weather in your reality, the MST is certainly the place to start. Which version you get will depend on what you'll be running for loads. If you'll be dabbling in the Magnum 3" realm, the Multi-Use MST will offer the best function in the elements while maintaining proper buffering of those Magnum loads. If you have no modifications to your forearms for ease of loading, the Field Fit CFRs would be the ones to have as part of your set-up if you plan to upgrade from the factory plastic ones as well. The Spring Plungers should also be of the Multi-Use variety with the possibility of 3" loads in the mix.

We are furiously working to reconfigure some of our Combos in light of new parts for 2016 and common configurations that have been ordered as of late. If you don't see a Combo package that suits your needs, give us a PM here and we'll tweak one to work for you. We simply haven't had time to photograph and code for a couple of variations that are coming for 2016, but we have the parts available.

Thanks!

William

Sorry for the delayed response. So your Multi-Use Expanded Combo is the one to suit my needs ? That combo would keep both shot guns with the ability to cycle any loads needed for hunting rabbit to bear, and God forbid handle the harsh use needed for war as well as stand up to this changing damp weather conditions, ensuring reliability?

Last edited:
Correct. The Multi-Use sounds like it fits your intended usage and will address the weather conditions. We working to get a version of the Multi-Use Combo up with a Multi-Use MST, Field Fit CFR and Multi-Use Plunger in Pitch Black. We should have this Combo up by Monday. This would be the set of components we would run.

William

@ OR3GUN,
I have a 930SPX as well as a 935 Waterfowl. The SPX is my HD so I want to be able to run light field loads (Wal-Mart bulk packs) for training and competition, and still run Hornady Critical Defense 00 buck and Federal TruBall slugs without beating the gun to death. I was looking at your field combo for it. Is that a good choice?
With the 935, I want to run the same light loads so I can shoot trap and skeet with the same shotgun I hunt geese with. What combo would you recommend for that one?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit. I forgot to add this is a stock SPX with no loading port beveling or forearm mods.

Last edited:
The current Multi-Use Combo with the Field Fit CFR would be a good choice for an SPX. This combination is what we run in ours that sees everything from 1200 FPS bulk packs to full power slugs. We have a bunch out there with the same set-up.

As for your 935, the upcoming Field Combo will have a couple of changes from the original to further address the needs of those wanting to run both extremes of loads without having to change a bunch of parts back and forth. It makes complete sense to practice with light field loads and save the shoulder busters for the real deal. The 930/935 just needs a few tweaks to accomplish this and we've got a few tricks up our sleeve for the new Combo. The new Field Combo will do a great job of helping you utilize the gun's full potential, but it won't be available complete until March. We are sending complete sets to anodizing next week, so we aren't too far from having an initial few available.

Back