• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, Death Count at 158 and Rising

The following states have refused to accept Syrian refugees:

Michigan
Alabama
Texas
Arkansas
Indiana
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Mississippi

I'm sure my state of NY will take them all in... Cuomo you shitstain.

I seen on the FB where our Governor Pence was denying refugees, which im glad. Very interesting to watch the ensuing comments. Made me want to ask those that criticised, and even insulted his judgement, if they were personally willing to let 4-6 "refugees" live in their home. Would the host be willing to pay for their groceries, pay the extra utilities, provide them with transportation, and health coverage? Pay to let their "refugee" children attend the same schools as their own children. All the while, sleep peacefully at night knowing their guests were appreciative, and would never, ever, eeeeevvvvveeeeerrrrrrrr do them any harm. Yeah how many bleeding heart Liberals are going to put their own jaded, happy, peaceful lives on the line to "help those in need"?

Oh WM, ive got a couple spare empty bedrooms, plenty of room in the gun safe, and plenty of pratice ammo, plus reloading capabilities if you wanna come stay here for awhile. In Indiana.

We refer to them collectively as The Kremlin West

And what to you have against the Kremlin? o_O ;) At least Putin knows what to do with "refugees" or more specifically, what NOT to do with them! (ie: let them IN to Russia) :rolleyes:

Attachments

• putinspeech.jpg
    putinspeech.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 5
@Bobster

I will confess sir, that I had to think about that speech a lot before I knew what to think.

Well clearly Putin sees that capitalism trumped communism, and has taken the stance of a businessman.

OTOH, our POTUS must have missed the collapse of communism, while he was busy passing the bong around at Yale.

Our leaders are adopting a more and more communist stance, becoming what we hate.

All this social stuff goes in waves like the stock market. Boom and bust, boom and bust....
People are reactionary creatures, and not given to natural moderation (unless it is merely based on sloth.)
We can't see what's ready to pop here, but I'm pretty sure that should we have another mass murder by ISIS et al, the pendulum is going to swing hard.

While Ohio said "NO!", the mayor of Dayton has said she will gladly accept them. The people of Dayton are not happy right now.

But even though the Governors have publicly stated their state will not accept "refugees", how can they legally, and physically, stop them from relocating there? We do not have borders between states so unless tracking devices are inserted into each refugee their location will be pretty hard to determine once they leave New Orleans. Then there is the Constitutional aspect which we use to our advantage and has been pretty much been allowed to blanket everyone, citizen or not, in this country.

A few more Putin faves... :D

Attachments

• putinmanobamaboy.jpg
    putinmanobamaboy.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 9
  • pootypootpoot.jpg
    pootypootpoot.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
  • putin2.jpg
    putin2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 9
Well finally some sense from our Californian Reps!

SEN. DIANNE FEINSTEIN (D-CA): said:
I have never been more concerned. I read the intelligence faithfully.
ISIL is not contained. ISIL is expanding.
They've just put out a video saying it is their intent to attack this country.

And I think we have to be prepared. I think, hopefully, France will go for a Chapter 5, which will bring NATO into it.

Hopefully, we will work with our allies to put together the kind of coalitions and attack plans in more than one place at a given time.

There's only one way we are going to diminish them and that is by taking them out, because they are growing. They are in more than a dozen countries now.

They are sophisticated. They have apps to communicate on that cannot be pierced, even with a court order. So they have a kind of secret way of being able to conduct operations and operational planning. So we should take this very, very seriously.

God bless you ma'am.

Meanwhile:
Kirt Lewis of World Relief Sacramento said:
“Since 9/11, over 750,000 (refugees have been relocated). None of them have ever been indicted for domestic terrorism. I think that's a pretty amazing track record and it shows to the thoroughness of the vetting process,"

I dunno...
We haven't indicted, but we're keeping an eye on them, right? All 750,000 of them?
And you know that none of those 750,000 have done anything? anything criminal like conspire and plan?

Anyhow, we've already taken some Syrians in Fresno. California will be taking hundreds more immediately. Thanks Jerry Brown. :mad:

Would they say the same if we were to release 750,000 guns into the hands of people with the same background checks? None of those guns have ever done anything. None of them have a criminal record. Why would there be any concern that anything bad would come from it.

Our leaders put more trust and have less fear of people they do not know who follow a religion/culture based on ridding the world or all non believers than they do inanimate objects.

How is that not clinical insanity?

While it's good that Fienstein told the truth about isis, she's still a bunch of words I cannot say.

Shield from the french officer who goes first into Bataclan...

rWt3da.jpg

Follow the money flowing from the government teat.
Power is the agenda. Money is the motive.
Greed has driven them all nuts.
Political peer pressure has made them all criminals.
Fear has made them all chicken$hitz.

But they have armed guards and the protection of special government agents.
So they sleep at night.
Us?

We're just the millions . . . . We're just statistics.
What happens to us only concerns them when it's time for us to vote.

While it's good that Fienstein told the truth about isis, she's still a bunch of words I cannot say.

Well maybe she's growing a backbone.
Let's hope she grows some brains and realizes that there's no easy way out.
Guns exist, you can't uninvent them, and they won't go away.

Well maybe she's growing a backbone.
Let's hope she grows some brains and realizes that there's no easy way out.
Guns exist, you can't uninvent them, and they won't go away.

Not going to happen, she's always the first one on the ban wagon.

I think she has a seat reserved.

Actually, there is probably a whole row reserved for her and her ilk.

Not going to happen, she's always the first one on the ban wagon.
I think she has a seat reserved.
Actually, there is probably a whole row reserved for her and her ilk.

There's always hope for a sea-change. Whatever prompted that may yet have more teeth. Sometimes things happen that make people wake up. I was surprised to hear her saying TAKE THEM OUT.

Whoa! . . . TAKE THEM OUT . . .
I like the sound of that ". . . TAKE THEM OUT . . ." part a whole lot.
In fact (forgive me...)
. . . TAKE THEM OUT . . .

wonder how many refugees Hollywood will take in

The way I see it, Obama has the right to bring them here, but he doesn't have the right to force any particular state to house them.
Now in Washington DC...well that's not a state, so let's put them all there. They've already got snipers on the roofs in DC, and lots of surveillance. what's to worry?

I think our congress would feel all fuzzy and warm for such a selfless act as that, and besides they're all vetted by the US Govt, so the US Govt should show their faith in their own vetting.

And it's not like any folks from that foreign shore have ever talked about bombing DC or anything.

Right? Right Mr President? Right?

There is no RIGHT to bring anyone inside of the U.S. via executive presidential order or not.

This is one area where I disagree entirely.

I haven't read the law myself, so maybe it's just BS they play on the radio.

BTW, I got a cell phone notice, that as of 1/1/2016 California has a new wireless surcharge.

This is how we pay for the refugees? Tax everyone's cell phone?

Last edited:
Back