• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

You don’t understand that the reason we never have house guests is that our guest bedroom is now forever Judy’s craft room.
View attachment 28486

I’m sure you remember what happened to Mac when he crashed his Nomad and broke his ribs. They ended up staying here for about six weeks while he healed up; and my wife got real tired of having houseguests.

Now she won’t let her own sister stay here. LOL!

There’s still a small bed in that room, but it’s completely covered except for one pillow where the cat sleeps.

We have one more bedroom but it is the computer office and it is completely filled with desks and aquariums. I was going to put an aquarium in the craft room, and under that big pile there is an aquarium stand.

Judy covered it with stuff before I could get around to setting up the aquarium and so there it remains.
My first wife had multiple craft hobbies and was a collector of colorful things. Our bedroom was wall to wall ( it took me 3 years to eat all the color sorted and jarred M&Ms, gum balls, smarties, jelly belly’s etc, after she died.) and after my daughter moved out, that room became her overflow, sewing and storage room. My new wife doesn’t have anything in my house save for an extensive Elvis collection in the spare bedroom closet. I prefer an open, more spartan arrangement and since sex isn’t conditional to bending to their will any longer, that’s how I keep it.lol

Chicago will probably be a short flight. I mean, just how many do you think are not on the naughty list there? The only place with fewer stops would probably be Washington DC.

It’s the 2022 Urban Peasant look…

D32F9845-4334-4DC3-8C10-2A49F9D6B2C1.jpeg

Come on people! Now it’s like everybody wants to be Howard Stern and shock the public sensibilities.

Back