• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Red Dawn remake **SPOILERS INSIDE**

Re: Red Dawn remake

I read something about the movie was being put on hold. basically not wanting to offend the chinese as backing the north koreans to attack the US.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8WlbSL0AU[/youtube]

I read something about the movie was being put on hold. basically not wanting to offend the chinese as backing the north koreans to attack the US.

I think the original filming was of a Chinese attack. The Chinese exerted pressure and it was delayed and ultimately changed to a N. Korea attack. It's finally being released a year or more late.

That's lame....always trying to be pc.

It's ironic that they put a thumb down and hollwood bowed to them, yet the movie about allah being a womanizing gay pedo didnt.

just watched this, gives the old one a run, you never know .....no one thinks they are going to be invaded utill it happens, no better time to be armed than now

True....the only part I didn't like was that they killed off Jed.

ripjack13 said:
True....the only part I didn't like was that they killed off Jed.

DUDE....SPOILER ALERT

I watched this a few weeks back. I know it has some haters, but in todays society what doesnt? I really tried to watch it without compairing it to the 80's classic(imo) but found that next to impossible to do. Overall personally Id give it 4 stars, really everything in the movie to me was done well. Anyone who's seen the orginal knew one of the cast was going to die and I felt it was a unseen twist taking out the biggest star in movie.

Back