• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

School of Rock

Gary Murray

.270 WIN
Here are some of your legendary rock stars in their high school year books.
540593_10150859128086080_1714556627_n.jpg

Rossignol said:
HA!!! Dorks... :lol:
No kidding eh lol? I read Dios high school bio a while back and he is a big dork. He was a member of the dance band, the Latin club, the Noon Service club, Science club and the bowling club. Then he goes on to become one of the greatest metal gods in history lol. Go figure eh!

Has anyone seen interviews with Alice Cooper or the Gene Simmons reality show?

These guys are still dorks, just highly paid, highly entertaining dorks. LOL

MikeD said:

I have. I think the only guy that is still himself after all these years is Ozzy when he had his own show The Osbournes. He's highly paid but no dork. He doesn't sugar coat who he is by any means ha ha.

Gary Murray said:
MikeD said:

I have. I think the only guy that is still himself after all these years is Ozzy when he had his own show The Osbournes. He's highly paid but no dork. He doesn't sugar coat who he is by any means ha ha.

Hard to tell with Ozzy, I watched a whole season of his show and i don't think I understood one word aside from SHARONNNNNNNNNN!!!! :lol: :lol:

MikeD said:
Gary Murray said:
MikeD said:

Hard to tell with Ozzy, I watched a whole season of his show and i don't think I understood one word aside from SHARONNNNNNNNNN!!!! :lol: :lol:
Hahahahaha. He wouldn't survive without her lol. Dr Phil sat down with them on one of the shows and he actually told them that they are probably the most dysfunctional family in America lol. He also has another daughter named Amy but she wanted nothing to do with the show. You never hear anything about her.

Not sure if you are much of a video gamer but this ad ran a while back when I was playing WoW. I seriopusly LMAO when I saw this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT8maUTzE48[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT8maUTzE48

Hahahahaha. That is so cool. I remember one of the shows when he had a voice automated car he got for his birthday. Where you can say "radio on" and the radio would turn on. Anyhow, it was funny as hell cause every time Ozzy gave it a command, the car would say "sorry, i don't understand".

I met Alice in 96. I was remodeling a store for Terry King and he came in for some alterations or something for clothes. I had just got back from the record store to get one of coops 45's for a buddy of mines birthday and he saw it by my toolbag and asked whos the freak still buying 45s!? I spoke up. And we started yappin and we got to talkin about how my friends band plays his schools out song. He loved it. He said he'd show up at the next show and signed the 45 but....never showed up for the show. Oh well. I still got the best birthday gift that year....

Back