• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SHOCKING VIDEO - CCW holder threatened / expletive fill rant

khufford

Copper BB
Mods, please move this to the appropriate location if this is not it...

This is insane. This guy did nothing wrong, tried to inform twice (Ohio law requires you to inform the officer you are carrying "promptly") and was once told to shut up, second time he was cut off. I don't think they asked for consent to search the back seat, the driver wasn't even approached until like 5 minutes in.

They arrested him for failure to inform, which is a misdemeanor in Ohio. The cop goes on a crazy rant all captured on his dash cam.

Let's make this go viral...

http://OhioCCW.org/CantonPD

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO - CCW holder threatened / expletive fill

this cop is just having a bad day....for the last 5yrs.... it's guys like him that give the rest of the good cops bad image. what a shame.

however....the driver should of spoke up, instead of being the soft voiced polite guy.

I kind of agree with that ... BUT, when you got two cops yelling at you every time you open your mouth, the last thing MOST people want to say is "I have a concealed weapon". Personally, I would of MADE the officer understand, but then again I'm the type of person that doesn't get pushed around. You got to wonder what it is that guy was doing in a rough part of town with a woman he knew from a previous job that is a known prostitute, but this is America. As long as you're not actually committing a crime, you're free to hang out with whoever you want.

He had a bad attitude with the first guy who he got out of the car. Yeah you’re a cop, it’s your job to wade through the s**t. Everyone has a bad day but when you are a public servant you need to hold it together a little better than your average private sector employee. I run into complete morons who play with fire, are there times when I want to go off….yes, do I, no. I think they sucked at their job within the first 3 minutes. I think he felt so completely stupid for not getting that squared away right off the bat he put on the big show to detract from the fact that they didn’t have the scene secured for about 10 minutes. And there dispatch dropped the ball with the CC information or they plain missed it when she told them after they ran the plate. Imagine what happens when there is no camera

wow...

This cop was the kid that always got picked last for kickball.

Punk.

That has got to be some of the worst police work I have seen. I would imagine that the cop also felt pretty stupid for letting the other male go that gave him the false name. Craptastic police work. I hope the cop gets what's coming to him and is let go, if for nothing else than the fact that he is a lousy cop. I bet he was thinking about that dash cam toward the end of the video. Dash cams work for us too!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum tcecil88 !!

When you find the time, please stop by our New Members Welcome area and introduce yourself to our community...Thanks !!

This just down right makes me angry. I personally have had this kind of treatment from city police a couple of years ago and was assaulted by an officer for a traffic violation that I did not commit.

This is one of the worst displays of law enforcement I've seen. There is no reason and he has no right to speak to anyone that way. Stating that he should have shot him, taking his life with an excessive amount of rounds and then stating that he wouldn't have trouble sleeping at night because of it. Verbally insulting the man countless times. Stating that he should/wanted to smash his head in....unbelievable.

The driver should have spoken up regardless of what the officers reactin would have been because its the law but this was uncalled for. I hope the driver filed a complaint and a lawsuit against the officer for countless reasons. I don't think the officer is mentally stable enough to perform the duties and or make the proper judgement calls that is required in his line of work. I would be in fear that he may actually act on raw emotions one day and make the wrong choice that may cost lives.

I just can't believe this.

What was the outcome of this event? What happened to the cop? Did the guy get fired? Did the driver sue?

Back