• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shroud for Carry Handle Model

cjo4x4

Copper BB
Hey guys... Long time listener... First time caller.

I am looking to see if anyone has found a shroud that will fit over the short barrel that is protruding from the carry handle model..???... I am trying not to modify my forend if I can help it. my barrel is off getting threaded right now so I am not sure on the length that protrudes from the forend but i believe it is around 2 1/2". Anyone found one that fits? and possibly have pictures... ;) :) ;)

I dont know about shrouds but i did buy a flash hider for mine and i bought them for the ruger 10/22 and it fit.

So what ever size the ruger 10/22 is, the mossberg is the same.

Now again this is only for the flash hider, i also dont know about the rest of the barrel, it may taper so it may get larger as it gets close to the receiver i dont know that either. You should measure them with calipers.

Thanks for your reply but I am just looking for a shroud that will cover the last 2 1/2" of the barrel. Pretty much anything that is threaded in 1/2 x 28 will fit. Any ideas on a shroud that will fit? Or a way to make one fit?

Sorry i think i missed my point, the ruger 10/22 stuff might also fit.

SO when searching dont forget to look at the ruger 10/22 stuff as well.

I know that I have seen old pictures in the other threads of shrouds on the carry handle models... Anyone want to chime in?

eBay mossberg tactical 22 barrel shroud got mine for 60 bucks slips right over had to beat it a little at the end

Thor,

Do you have the carry handle model? Pictures would sure help. Or a link to the one you got. Thanks for the help!

Back