• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

So What’s The Plan?

My son-in-law thinks he is not white. f****g propaganda state brainwashing!

He has some american indian blood, but his genes appear to be 80% Spanish or Portugese, 5% semite and 1% ancient blackamoor. Not an amerind type to my eye.

He’s not pale nordic looking like me, but he’s mostly white european.

Fortunately he’s not a bum. He works for some textbook company. Smart guy too, but he’s got this pop culture problem.

They’ve convinced him he’s not privileged and white like I am. He’ll get it eventually.

Most of us here are old enough to remember how things were before the hyphenating came along. We were Americans, and those that came here wanted to be Americans. You might be _ _ _ descent, or _ _ _ descent, but you were American. Then somewhere along the line the dividing began and has not stopped to this day.

If someone corrects me (very rarely) for using a "color" term to describe them (or someone else) because they want to be called something-American then I tell them I insist on being referred to as a European-American. ;) Calling me "white" would imply that I am sickly and of a light pallor. :rolleyes: I AM actually somewhat tanned but not Coppertone-tanned. :D

Fun Fact: Elon Musk is legitimately and genuinely an African-American! :D

Oh chit almighty!
It seems we are gonna pay Kenyans to shoot at the Haitians.

Back