• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

some new goodies

lukc22

.22LR
so i got my 1 point harness and 3 extra 25 rnd mags... i need to find a place towards the rear to mount the harness... also got my 2 mag clip, which is cool... still waiting on my foregrip with light and laser... figured i would upload a pic of it anyways... in progress, as they always are :) ... well it says my file is too big... cant upload pic

lukc22 said:
well it says my file is too big... cant upload pic
Just use an image-hosting site like ImageShack or TinyPic (I don't think either requires you to even sign up). Once you upload your picture, you can have it resize it to "message board" size (usually 640x480) and it even gives you the code to copy and paste into here.

~DarthJim

2h7lwe1.jpg

i dont know yet... there are a couple of bolts that look like they hold the rear stock on... im thinking maybe a clip can attach to kne of those... im not sure yet... the harness has some spring to it in the bungees so i like that... the bungee will help if im carrying it for any amount of time... maybe some one can add on here how to mount the 1 point harness....

A few ways u can mount that single point sling....u could drill a hole in the fake charging handle and fit a key ring to mount....u can get a blackhawk single point adaptor...or take the bolt that hold the buffer tube to the body use a 1" lashing strap and a d ring loop the strap around the d ring then poke a hole thru one end of the lashing strap insert the bolt and wrap it around the buffer tube with d ring on the side u want marked where the opposite side of the bolt lines up on the strap and poke another hole and screw on the nut to the bolt thru the strap .....

^^ That's what I did, just used the bolt/screw that holds the butt stock on and drilled a hole through the sling adapter. I tried using the sling adapter just tightened up as much as possible, but it still slipped; haven't had a problem with it like this.

Attachments

• 715sling.jpg
    715sling.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 162
i just got my 1 point bungee sling today and it came with one of these little extra connectors. works wonders, i think they sell them separate for like 4 bucks at any army surplus store.

CAM00173.jpg

Back