• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

supernatural/paranormal/unexplainable

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Just curious if anyone else has had an experience that they could not explain?

I have had 3.

Two happened while I worked at the jail.

One night I was booking a guy, and from the back of the room I was in, the sink turned on. Not just a little, but a heavy stream like you would do when washing your hands.

I was in the room alone looking through the window into the hallway at the prisoner and even he noticed what happened. He asked me "how'd you do that?" I told him the truth and that I didn't.

He looked at me like "yeah right", but the sink was a full 7 feet behind me.

The other time at the jail, I was doing my rounds and bed check about 2 AM and as I exited the C block cells into the hallway going to the D block (alone and in full view of the entire hallway), one of the hallway light switches turned off.

The way the light switches are situated, there were 3 or 4 light switches on each end of the long hallway that only controlled a few lights per switch for security reasons so that in order to turn off all the lights in the hallway, you would have to go to both ends of the hallway to turn off all 6 or 8 switches to kill all of the lights.

But I heard the switch click and saw the light go off and I quickly turned around, nothing was there to turn it off, but when I walked back to look, the switch was down/off and nothing was there.

And I have a friend who I used to work with that his gf snapped a picture of their new house and this is what the camera picked up. No logical explanation for this one either, but here is for you to decide for yourself what it is.

Tysghost.jpg

There are many things that I've been unable to explain. But none that I'd classify as supernatural/paranormal.

One day when I was a teenager I was home alone and taking a shower. I heard the front door open and heard someone walking through the house.

I assumed it was my mom returning home from the store. When I didn't hear any other noise I checked out the house. The doors/windows were still locked and I could not find anything/one in the house.

I never could explain it but growing up there I knew every sound of that house.

Last year up at my cabin I arrived late and while unpacking my gear in the middle of the night I heard my Dad yell my name. He was sleeping in the cabin across the road and swears he never got up or even knew I was there til the next morning. I hear lots of weird and unexplained things in the woods hunting up there and usually attribute it to my ears playing tricks on me, but this was unmistakable.

I had an experience that could've been astral projection or just plain hallucination or maybe I died. I was real sick with a flu and I mean sick like a dog. I was in bed and I got up and walked in the living room where my family were watching TV. I asked my mom what they were watching, no response so I asked again and still no response. I shrugged and said ok have it your way and went back to bed. I remembered not feeling bad at all.

In the morning I woke up feeling lot better and went to the kitchen for some coffee. My mom was there and I asked her why she wouldn't talk to me last night. She said when ?? I said last night and y'all were watching TV. She said I never came out of my room last night.

Back