• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Handlebar Moustache!

ripjack13 said:
bjRDNl.jpg
^^ I'm batman...

Cd09l.jpg

^^NO! I'm batman...

get it?

I'm growin it and my goatee out again...it's actually getting to the point of me chewing on it again....doh. :ugeek:

Thats sweet man! Just let it keep goin! It will get past that point eventually and then you can wax it or whatever, brush it out of the way or even chew on it! :D Just let it go man, I know you can do it!!!

Sweeet...I've a few of them already...yet my wife just called them a chin tail....like a pony tail...but on my chin.. :lol:

:lol: Thats funny man!

I think I'm workin on the "queens brigade" style. Gonna go ahead and let it start growin out for winter.

I mustache you a question, but i'll shave it for later.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZFh0rZvS54[/youtube]

Little known biological fact: If you punch a shark, you immediately get a Pringles mustache.

Rossignol said:
I dislike daily grooming, it messes with the cool factor.

I tried using this against my Fiance.. she didn't approve :p hahaha

I like Chin Straps and Goatee.. No Mustachio for Moi!

Thats nuts!!!

Itsricmo, you gotta go for it man! But you cant hold me accountable when things dont go swimingly! :D

hahaha I would never hold you accountable! :D

I can't get passed the dirt-stache.. I don't know if I can make it too the Mus-stache! :p haha

HAHAHA!! I have done my fair share as well :)

I further pressed the idea of a Mustache with the Miss'... yeah I think it is a no go if I want some extracurricular activity :p haha to keep it clean :)

Yeah, I was told to trim mine back for the same reason. I tried once. No change in level of activity, no more, no less... no more shaving.

Yeah I pushed the limits once... Mine is a little more enforcing of her rules :p I keep it trimmed now haha :) Anyhow, My father enjoyed the large comic like thing on facial hair

Itsricmo said:
Yeah I pushed the limits once...

Just comes down to whos stronger. I've been married 16 years now, furthermore, we've been together 18 years. I'm unafraid. I am who I am and while I love her dearly, we had an agreement long ago and she couldnt keep her end.

You see, long ago she wanted me to grow a moustache. I never wore a moustache before. Well, I liked her hair long and she didnt. So the deal was, I grow a moustache and she would leave her hair alone. She got to where she wanted her hair cut short again. And so she did.

I kept the moustache and let it grow out and get thicker, started growin a beard too... I quit trimmin it down close. I like it the way it is. She made a deal and messed it up and now wants me to shave.

Heck with it. I like the way it is in my sig, but fuller, and thats how its stayin. I can go without a lot of things, as long as it isnt shooting firearms! :D

You know man, you gotta work things out there though and I respect that too.

Back