• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What "vetting" questions would you ask?

13. It's Halloween and a trick-or-treater comes to your door in a costume with a plastic sword and a turban. When you ask who he's supposed to be, the child responds "Mohammed".

You should:
a. Close the door quietly and bow to Mecca as you pray for Allah's forgiveness of the child.
b. Smack the snot out of the kid and then shout loudly about religious prejudice when the police arrive.
c. Grab the kid around the neck and saw his head off with any convenient garden tool while screaming ALLAH AKBAR!
d. Just smile and hand him one of the Pixiestix filled with anthrax spores.

In all seriousness, there is no vetting process or questions that will weed out the ones most intent on getting here to inflict harm. If the standard vetting process takes 18-24 months thru the UN, screening them of a couple weeks and then shipping them straight here will do nothing but undermine our nation's security. They can't keep track of the ones coming across the southern border that they had in detention centers. Pretty amazing considering we know where every freaking cow in this country is...all because of mad cow disease.

Just don't run afoul of US Immigration LAW :rolleyes: Apparently, a "Tourist Visa" to the US from Europe is easy to get granted you have a valid passport. This is according to the spindoctors at the WH. But the main point here is "valid passport"... o_O

In all seriousness . . .

Well of course there was nothing serious intended here. I'm writing jokes to calm myself down so I don't go all jihadi on some poor raghead who really is running for his life from these murderers.

Remember: These guys (check the turban) hate the moslems. Try not to shoot them.
This is C.J. (Yes I know...don't laugh, I already explained to him what a camel jockey is.)
He runs the liquor store near my office & is a retired civil engineer who spent his life designing sewer systems for shithole Indian cities.
I'm trying to get him to carry my skateboard line, but he says selling liquor has less liability.
cj.JPG

14. I would like to be relocated to:

a. A community of mostly moslems, so that I may feel at home.
b. A community of mostly infidels, so I may carry out my duty to convert them to Islam.
c. A community close to large sports areas, infidel concert halls, and other major western-style attractions--for my own entertainment only of course.
d. A community where people are not allowed to make fun of our goats.

15. What type of job will you be looking for in America?

a. goatherd
b. goat dealer
c. goat breeder
d. goat inspector
e. other goat related.
f. other non-goat-related
g. firearm exporter

16. Complete the following famous phrase:

"The Land of the free and the Home of ............"

a. the goatherds
b. the infidels
c. the Colt .45
d. so many easy targets
e. my jihadi dreams

My personal belief is it is time to stop all immigration into the United States. We have water and natural resource problems. We have so many folks here that we need to help and yet the government can't find the money. We have infrastructure that is literally crumbling in so many cities, but the money needed isn't there because it is spent building streets and sewer and such in the "new parts of town". This is a beautiful country with lots of wide open spaces. I'd like for it to stay that way.
Have you ever heard a politician say a city has enough people? Probably not, and yet all large cities have three things in common. Those three are high taxes, high crime, and traffic gridlock. 50 years ago this country had about 175,000,000 people living here. Now that number is almost doubled. In another 50 years we could easily be at 500,000,000 or more.
I don't want my grandchildren living in a third world country. It is not our responsibility to provide a place for all of the people of the world to live just because they don't like where they are. They should make their homeland better just like we have done over the centuries.
We need to stop the influx now before it is too late.

Not only do we want to stop illegal (if not all) immigration; we want to have a repatriation program for aliens from other lands. We want to encourage them to learn what they need to know here and go back to their old countries and solve the problems they have there.

We want to support them in that: going back home.

The thing is most of them of hold allegiance to a religion, but they don't seem to hold allegiance to any real piece of land. (Unless its land you own that they want.)

Unfortunately we're not teaching them to do that, because most Americans don't hold any allegiance to our piece of land.

I totally agree with this....

My personal belief is it is time to stop all immigration into the United States. We have water and natural resource problems. We have so many folks here that we need to help and yet the government can't find the money. We have infrastructure that is literally crumbling in so many cities, but the money needed isn't there because it is spent building streets and sewer and such in the "new parts of town". This is a beautiful country with lots of wide open spaces. I'd like for it to stay that way.
Have you ever heard a politician say a city has enough people? Probably not, and yet all large cities have three things in common. Those three are high taxes, high crime, and traffic gridlock. 50 years ago this country had about 175,000,000 people living here. Now that number is almost doubled. In another 50 years we could easily be at 500,000,000 or more.
I don't want my grandchildren living in a third world country. It is not our responsibility to provide a place for all of the people of the world to live just because they don't like where they are. They should make their homeland better just like we have done over the centuries.
We need to stop the influx now before it is too late.

Oh yes...

Now I remember why I invited Meanie to come here.

:rolleyes:

17. Your cousin Abdul the goat groomer has revealed to you his connections with the Isis Jihadi. As a loyal American citizen you should now:

a. Snap a photo of him on your Isis Phone and then ship it off to the FBI.

b. Keep your mouth shut and hope he doesn't get caught.

c. Keep your eyes open for a chance to infiltrate his organization on the behalf of your new adopted Nation.

d. Ask him about a deal on a new goat.

Back