• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's the SEXIEST PISTOL You've Ever Seen?

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Post em up.

Could be yours, could be a photo you found online. Let's see those SEXY handguns...

I'll start things off with one of mine. I may just be biased, but DAMN she's SEXY!

Italian Beretta 92fs Inox

Smokes! That is nice man!!! I'll get a couple of stock photos of my fave, and then when I get it, I'll get my own pics!

Here ya go!

Springer Operator with Pachmyar grips.
tumblr_kxs2c7wODB1qzdi7fo1_500.jpg

I wont be getting an Operator, but I'm going for the GI parkerized. I love the park'ed finish! I'll switch the grips out for something... more black. :)

This is one of the sexiest 1911s I've ever seen. Of course I've always been a sucker for a STAINLESS finish...

The DETONICS NEMESIS

Dude, that is a sweet lookin 1911! So is the Beretta, (well, not a 1911) and most striking are the grips! I'd say my tastes are mostly utiltarian, but you got me droolin on my keyboard! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you polish it, they will come!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust me I love the basics too. My favorite pistol on earth is my Pop's 40yr old blued Colt Combat Commander. It's been through three tours in Southeast Asia and shows decades of holster wear. He's taken EXCELLENT care of it through the years. The wear on the finish is nice and uniform and there are no nicks or scratches. It's just absolutely, beautifully weathered by years of service. I'm gonna have him take some nice photos once he receives the m1911 knife I had made for him to pair with it. I'll post em up when he does...

Nice!

She's definitely dressed up with those Gold coltrols and M.O.P. grips. Is that a compensator on the end of that barrel or is it a 6" long-slide?

maierar said:
That's a compensator. It replaces the barrel bushing.

That's a nice one! I've got a comp on one of my 1911s, but it's a vented cylinder. I like how the one you pictured blends with the slide. Very nice!

I've gotta contribute my new S&W PC 629 to our eye candy thread. I saw it a couple days ago at my LGS and couldn't get it outta my head. Brought her home this afternoon. From the checkered walnut grips to the non-fluted cylinder this is definitely the sexiest revolver I've ever seen...

Back