• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Year of make mossberg 4x4 300 win mag Ducks Unlimited

Hello everyone, new here to this page. I’m just curious as to what year my rifle is. I got it from my father, who won it at a duck unlimited event. The make and model is mossberg 4x4 300 win mag. I’d like to see what year it was made and just exactly what I have sitting in my safe. It’s from my dad so pretty special.
Thanks everyone

If I remember right Mossberg started making these around 2005???

If you call Mossberg and give them the serial number they should be able to tell you the exact year it was manufactured.

Regards and welcome to the forum.

Hello everyone, new here to this page. I’m just curious as to what year my rifle is. I got it from my father, who won it at a duck unlimited event. The make and model is mossberg 4x4 300 win mag. I’d like to see what year it was made and just exactly what I have sitting in my safe. It’s from my dad so pretty special.
Thanks everyone
Welcome. What is the serial number? Any other markings on it? Any pics?

You can also check our Serial Number thread.(page one) or click the link in my signature.

@Entersandman16 Yes that's the serial number. Unfortunately our data base dosen't have too many entries for that rifle.
You could call Mossberg (800) 363-3555.....or Havlin (636) 937-6401.

Welcome aboard from upstate NY. Post some pics of the rifle. I’ve never heard of that model and I’m curious to see it.

You might have to resize the pics you are trying to post.

Back