• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

62gr ss109 556 NATO $0.29 ea shipped

That is the cheapest I have seen those in a long long time. I only shoot 62gr and have about 6000k in stock but with the spring coming that won't last very long.

if I were the ammo buying type I would be all over these......as it is those are around 8 cents more than I reload comperable rounds for. Almost not worth reloading if it gets too much cheaper for good ammo

yeah, I'll post more.....a month ago I was turning my non reloading friends on the Fed M193 for .27......haven't seen it again but they got a couple thousand of them.....X39 for for .21 shipped

too late, alredy out of stock
To bad, that was a great price. The last 1000 round box cost me $310 for 55 grain XM193 made by Prvi Partizan and that was right before the post Newtown buying theatrics. Thank goodness I started reloading.

Last edited:
its about $.42 per round now. ammoseek still shows some places have it in stock. better get it while ya can

Walmart just had a bunch of zq1 ss109 and m80 in stock so I grabbed it all.

I'm not a fan of the zq1 ammo made in Turkey in my Fal. It doesn't group. It patterns.

Back