• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Factory Tour

LTB45

.30-06
Rest in Peace
Supporter
On October 27th CCDL had a couple of Second Amendment Freedom Fighters come to Connecticut.

Timothy Knight was the founder of the Infamous Colorado Recall elections in 2013 in which sitting legislators were removed from office for their anti-gun votes and positions in the Colorado State Legislature.
Sean Maloney is an attorney, 2nd Amendment Activist and Leader of the Buckeye Firearms Association.

These guys came to CT to help us motivate people to get out and vote 2A. We scheduled a press conference for them on the Capitol Building steps. The major networks affiliates were all there. We also scheduled a radio interview as well as some phone banking, door knocking and a couple of visits to our "Better" Gunshops.

We got very lucky when Joe Bartozzi, Senior Vice President and General Counsel for Mossberg generously offered us a guided tour of the plant. He also made it very clear that because of all the security just to get on the property this is not something that happens all that often.

It was amazing to see all the receivers, barrels, bolts and stocks heading through the manufacturing process. The best room was the stock grinding room, because of the smell of the wood.

Joe made it very clear that they are investing money for expansion for their Eagle Pass operation but with the current climate in Connecticut, the way it is, they cannot in good conscience invest any expansion money here.

I would have loved to be snapping pics of everything but we were asked not to.....BUMMER!

10641217_10203885437510600_6910573796578530463_n.jpg

Scott Wilson CCDL President, Joe Bartozzi and me in the lobby.
10665820_10203876902777237_3799968983219547649_n.jpg

Outstanding!

I hope their message was well received by all who were fortunate enough to hear it. Congrats on the press conference and wow, I know that tour must have been an awesome experience...

Awesome.

Sounds like a great opportunity.

LTB, I may have thanked you before, but just in case I haven't, I wanted to personally thank you and all of your associates for standing up and doing the right thing, not only for yourself, your family, and your childrens children too, but also for your friends in neighboring states. I have a lot of respect for all of you !!!

Here's to handing Malloy his pink slip !!!

LTB, I may have thanked you before, but just in case I haven't, I wanted to personally thank you and all of your associates for standing up and doing the right thing, not only for yourself, your family, and your childrens children too, but also for your friends in neighboring states. I have a lot of respect for all of you !!!
Thank you it is all of our pleasure! To be honest when we first built this organization we were only dreaming that we could become this kind of force in our state.

From your mouth to Gods ear!

Very nice LTB and I'll echo John with a thanks for your efforts. I am keeping up with my CCDL emails. Good luck in court in December and the same for NY too.

I think you guys have Malloy on the run as I read Bloomberg is dumping some last minute money into ads in CT and MD to try and get the liberal agenda over the top. Dump his sorry butt!

We are working hard to make him gone.
Unfortunately in this STUPID state the polls have it at a dead heat.

+1 on this!!! :) Keep doing the good work you're doing Lenny! :)

Back