• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

I'm disappointed things are not going smoothly for the group in their new home. These seemed like relatively good people, naïve perhaps, but at least decent. Be nice if they could ever really stop running and trying to live on the road. I'd like to think there is some chance that humanity could get through something like this. Take care. Tom Worthington

So not to recap the whole episode but I just caught the full episode on rerun last night. (Was away last Sunday...no cable, no cell...no problem!!)

But that was super gnarly!! Father Gabe is a self-righteous douche of the highest order...dude needs to go.

I think we're about to see some more outside the walls real evil which will make Rick seem like a saint to those who survive. No insider info or anything but that's my gut.

I think the real problem they will face will not be whether Rick gets exiled or whatever...it will be other outside malevolent force(s) is my guess.

The Alexandrians have demonstrated an incredible level of naivety, ineptitude and obvious dumb luck to last this long. My gut says their world is about to be rocked and its name starts with "W".....unless of course that's another misdirect to keep us guessing....

Last edited:
Would make sense wouldn't it? Whoever "they" are...they're obviously ruthless savages and aren't afraid of letting anyone who's in the area know they're around. I'm guessing with the dismembered body found and torso missing...this is the same group who did in Noah's community.

Was just watching the TWD season 5 marathon and the episode at the church where they slaughter the remaining termites...Abrahams note to Rick on the map........me thinks this is when the world will need Rick Grimes....jus sayin

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

Absolutely great episode. Rick is my dude! Looks like he's finally off of the leash. Can't wait for next season...

Morgan is a badass all of a sudden. It'll be interesting if they go into some back-story of what's been going on with him since we saw him last. His character is so enigmatic and powerful for only being on the show for a small amount of time. He's the Boba Fett of the Walking Dead...

Boba Fett is awesome....

Morgan has to be on at least a few episodes next season. It would be so frigging lame to lose him after all the hypethey built up about him....

Fear the Walking Dead? A spin off ?

Yup.

It's been in the works for the last 18 months or so. It starts at the beginning of the outbreak and more less fill in the gaps of what happened in the world before Rick woke up. Completely different group though and based in LA. Looks like it'll air in the gap between half seasons of the original show so we'll have a full year of TWD...

I didn't type /say anything here. Only cuz i know you know that you have the series in print .....you know?

Back