• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Yeah. Like Michonne. Can't hold a mf pistol correctly. Like wtf.

Ya, that kinda bothered me. I see tons of mistakes with guns on the show, but you'd figure by this point they'd have a consultant that could show them how not to look like they have no clue how to use guns.

All things considered I think I can count the number of times I've seen Michonne handle a firearm on the show on one hand. She's usually swinging that katana with precision.

That said, she was holding that pistol like a football bat...

Yeah. Like Michonne. Can't hold a mf pistol correctly. Like wtf.

I see I'm not the only one who caught that. IF she had been able to put enough pressure on the trigger to fire it, it probably would have whipped out of her hand or at the very least, stovepiped. I think actors that handle firearms should actually have to handle and shoot the REAL thing before they go faking on us with the prop gun. And they should be a member of the NRA and get their training from a certified NRA instructor.

Same with the Sasha gun--is it me or are there no cases being ejected?

I do give M cred for knocking R the F out! He has obviously gone pyscho!

Next week is 90min. season finale! Get ready!

I do give M cred for knocking R the F out! He has obviously gone pyscho

No way man, I was pissed she did it.

That $h!t had me yelling at the damn tv. Rick finally went caveman and I was with him 100%. Their dumb asses are getting themselves and members of our group killed. Sometimes doin the right thing ain't doin the right thing.

That's what you get when there's a freakin politician in charge...

Wtf michone! That's crap....

That douche has has Ricks glock. When's he going to use it and on who.
Looks like they didn't say whose graves they were....they were freshly dug though...weird.

Wtf michone! That's crap....

That douche has has Ricks glock. When's he going to use it and on who.
Looks like they didn't say whose graves they were....they were freshly dug though...weird.

Didn't Aiden and Douche guy say they had lost 4 members of the group on a run? Was't the walker they were trying to tie up one of the ones that killed them?Would make sense that it could be them.

Riddle me this Batman,

Did they destroy the brains of those they buried, or just lay them to rest? If they don't know that everybody turns, then they could have four walker bombs laying in those graves...

Yep...they did lose 4. Could be them...

Now...what's the W on their heads for? Or is it an M?

Oh...and on the next week preview, it looked as though there was a letter C on one of the walkers. I have it recorded, so I looked a couple times before the wife got pissy....

And who was the chick tied up? And who did it?!!

Just caught it last night. Carol at the end....Awesomeness!!!!

I keep going back and forth on Rick. He seems psycho but he is dead on, no matter how much you want normalcy, they can never go back, there is always the threat outside the walls and within. Things can never be the same. Deanna has a point as well, the doc is a really valuable member to have there.....though not sure I would trust him to operate on Rick. LOL

I think they will exile him bit he will come back which proves the point he was trying to make to Deanna at the grave site.

All the time I was watching Sasha shoot the walkers at the wall I kept thinking she was going to kill someone on the other side and cause all hell to break lose. With the angle shots had to have been passing into someone back yard. I wondering where they are taking her character. At this point I;m just finding here kind of annoying..and pissed she's wasting ammo. LOL

I'm pumped for the Finale but not looking forward tot the TWD drought to follow. For those that watch, Game Of Thrones is back in April!!!!

Just caught it last night. Carol at the end....Awesomeness!!!!

I keep going back and forth on Rick. He seems psycho but he is dead on, no matter how much you want normalcy, they can never go back, there is always the threat outside the walls and within. Things can never be the same. Deanna has a point as well, the doc is a really valuable member to have there.....though not sure I would trust him to operate on Rick. LOL

I think they will exile him bit he will come back which proves the point he was trying to make to Deanna at the grave site.

All the time I was watching Sasha shoot the walkers at the wall I kept thinking she was going to kill someone on the other side and cause all hell to break lose. With the angle shots had to have been passing into someone back yard. I wondering where they are taking her character. At this point I;m just finding here kind of annoying..and pissed she's wasting ammo. LOL

I'm pumped for the Finale but not looking forward tot the TWD drought to follow. For those that watch, Game Of Thrones is back in April!!!!

I'm thinking Rick's gettin the boot. However, who will be going with him? Someone has to go with him...Carl? Sasha?

I'm thinking Rick's gettin the boot. However, who will be going with him? Someone has to go with him...Carl? Sasha?

All of his people would vouch for him, except Gabriel. Don't see him going anywhere. I think that will be were they leave it at the end of the episode as the cliffhanger.

I think at the minimum he will be relieved of constable duties. I also think they will vote to exile him, which will then force a power play for control of Alexandria..and I think we know who will win that one.

Things would run better if it was a council that made decisions like it was at the Jail. One person in charge of the community can either corrupt or become overwhelming.

Things would run better if it was a council that made decisions like it was at the Jail. One person in charge of the community can either corrupt or become overwhelming.
Agree'd. From the preview I saw in The Talking Dead it looks like they were holding some type of group meeting to discuss the Rick Grimes situation. But ultimately I think Deanna calls the shots. Even in the zombie apocalypse, politicians will screw things up. LOL

Back