• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Oh and not sure if anyone else picked up on this yet, but WTF is Carol doing with all the chocolate?

She baked the cookies for the party with her one above the board ration, but then stole more when she went in to steal the guns. Then in this last episode she had the Jessie's son steal her some more. She's got something up her sleeve for sure. I think she's working on something that'll involve telling the members of our group to NOT eat any of her next batch of cookies...

I'm thinking the 3rd and 4th graves are: that dude who ran... and the husband of that chick who digs Rick.

Oh and not sure if anyone else picked up on this yet, but WTF is Carol doing with all the chocolate?

She baked the cookies for the party with her one above the board ration, but then stole more when she went in to steal the guns. Then in this last episode she had the Jessie's son steal her some more. She's got something up her sleeve for sure. I think she's working on something that'll involve telling the members of our group to NOT eat any of her next batch of cookies...
good catch on the chocolate! That chick is cunning/devious.

I'm thinking the 3rd and 4th graves are: that dude who ran... and the husband of that chick who digs Rick.

I think Deanna will banish the guy. She doesn't look like the killer type. Sasha bugs me...but not as much as Gabe.

I think Sasha is about to go postal...did anyone else watching the Talking Dead catch the quick glimpse of her in the look out with her rifle? Looked like she was aiming for people within the walls.....graves could be just about anyone and her included.

I also think Rick will be pretty bent about losing Noah and possibly Tara after hearing what happened from Glenn. Don't forget...Noah was why Beth died in the hospital shooting...I think Rick will be extremely pissed.

I think Sasha is about to go postal...did anyone else watching the Talking Dead catch the quick glimpse of her in the look out with her rifle? Looked like she was aiming for people within the walls

Yup, I saw that too and it did look that way.

The editors have a way of cutting things together in the sneak peeks that can be deceiving though. What I saw was her following the wall climber girl as she was running. It did look like something was going down, but who knows.

Good call on Rick taking Noah's death harder because of the Beth situation. I hadn't thought of that, but it would pretty much make her death count for nothing now...

Yup, I saw that too and it did look that way.

The editors have a way of cutting things together in the sneak peeks that can be deceiving though. What I saw was her following the wall climber girl as she was running. It did look like something was going down, but who knows.

Good call on Rick taking Noah's death harder because of the Beth situation. I hadn't thought of that, but it would pretty much make her death count for nothing now...
I've noticed the sneak peeks can be a bit deceptive...thinking it should be a really interesting episode...leading of course to the following weeks season closing cliff hanger!!:eek:

Seems like this season was shorter than usual. I have to look it up to be sure.
But...still....it flew bye....

Ok...I just looked. 16 total episodes this seasn. 2 to go. But it started in February so, that's what threw me off....

Never mind....it's just me.

Have to scroll down to the video part.....

*****SPOILER ALERT THERE*****

Just watched it. Love Carol. Not sure why she said Rick had to kill the porch dick when shes more than capable.

Loved when the woman Abrahan saved punched the foreman. LOL

Gabe is a db that needs to fess his sins as well if hes going to call the others out.

EDIT: I actually LOL'd at the Everyone Ate Chris comment in the TD.

Last edited:
If it ever comes to that, I believe I'd be more worried with the CDC than the ATF.

LOL i guess lack of paperwork and no registration is one of the benefits of the apocalypse

See, I don't think the 1st 2 graves are for Noah or the son. They are both zombies back wereever they got that solar stuff from. If you watch the sneak peak for this week, they talk about Tara still being alive. She's in bad shape, but alive. I'm wondering if Negan from the comics is about to show up. The guy that plays Daryl said that the last 2 episodes are gonna be crazy and to bring the tissues. Could be anyone. I don't think it'll be the proch dick either. Tara is hurt and with him being the town Dr they need him right now.

They teased in the sneak peak to make it look like Sasha was going nuts in that tower, but they do trickey editing usually. I wonder of they are about to be attacked.

The teaser is always misleading. She is prob showing Rick old graves to show that they have felt loss

Back