• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I was searching if it was possible to plastidip an MVP stock...and sure enough someone here had done it and posted photos!

I was running a search for parts & accessories for my 88 , & this popped up so I figured I'd check it out, I like what I saw, so here I am...

Hmm... I've never seen this thread until now. I found this site by doing a general search for Mossberg forums. Before I got my 500, I had done something similar for my Marlin 795. I'm a forum junkie, and have been a member of countless forums, covering a wide array of topics, over the years. I love forums. :D

And I'm here because everywhere else I'm just a crazy, white privelage having, Gadsden flag waving, Bible thumping, scripture quotin', Constitution lovin', whack job of a guy who owns way more black guns than any one guy should... Here, I'm just another one of the guys:cool:

Found this site while researching info on the new MB 20ga I purchased. This is a great site with a wealth of info available.

I was doing some research on my 590. Google brought me here. Didn't know of the forum before that. Glad I found it.

Back