• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 1s1k52

New EDC

damn! thats a 200.00 light! I was trying to stay around or under 50.00 and even that is a stretch cause i need a new holster almost just as bad as i need the light.
  2. 1s1k52

New EDC

I had a 40.00 light from smith and wesson with striking bezel momentary on/off or twist for constant on cree bulb 100 lumen s. Not the slightest idea what happened to it. the light was "ok" it worked but would constantly be on because the tail cap was cheap so could be activated by pushing the...
  3. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

Yeah the 28" on the combo I am Trying to find has one on it
  4. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

yeah I read that somewhere. I know mossberg offers a pistol grip stock for it and maybe just put a cheek weld on that.
  5. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

The only thing I think I am going to run into is changing stocks out. None of the other stocks are compatible with the 930 as they are with the 500/590 etc. Which doesnt make any sense to me if the 930 has a tactical model. I guess unless you spend 1000 plus on a semi shotgun can't expect to...
  6. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

only barrel i will mod IF at all will be the 18.5
  7. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

I have seen some people just replace the bead with a front sight fiber like on the longer barrels. i wish they made something like this for the 930 http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=4209 ... TGUN-STOCK
  8. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

I think i will agree in the long run of things that or a red dot
  9. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

Yeah I am not sure how much the switching would actually take place. I mean bird season is only for long and I wont be able to go everyday. Once I actually get the gun I am sure my mind my change. If a bead can be done I will practice with it. and go from there.
  10. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

you pretty much have it down what I am intending on doing with it. When it comes to switching barrels I have watched a few you tube videos and it looks like my child could do it. The way I have it pictured in my head is change the bead to a front sight of some kind. install the sidesaddle with...
  11. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

Both
  12. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

Glad I wasnt the only one Water Monkey. Oli700, I havenet thought of that any suggestions?. Really want I am trying to do at the least is have a 930 and 930spx by just swapping barrels, stocks, and installing the sidesaddle after hunting.
  13. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

oh so you want me to expand on my ignorance? well don't mind if I do. I picked up the bad habbit of that term about a month ago. I know really there are only smooth and rifled "bores" smooth has chokes that can be interchanged etc. If i am not mistaken "cylinder" bore barrels are "fixed" with...
  14. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

record sales huh? Dont know how things are around where yall live but seems like guns and hunting are becoming trendy with the 2012 ending of the world. Either way good for them. I have been a long window shopping of buds but either my age or my hard head makes me "want it now" so I may look...
  15. 1s1k52

Howdt from Tejas

No way dude I have to resize the thing each forum I join . I lost count how many times.
  16. 1s1k52

Howdt from Tejas

Thanks for all the replies I posted in the Mossberg 930 with a question if anyone wants to answer it.
  17. 1s1k52

Howdt from Tejas

trying thats for sure. I like your signature.
  18. 1s1k52

Will it be my next gun?

http://www.shotgunwarehouse.com/item/65 ... ecurt.aspx I have plans to get that and quite a few things for it. I have done what I feel is enough research to feel comfortable with my choice EXCEPT actually touch one. I also would like to know if it is drilled in tapped. Reason for my choice. It...
  19. 1s1k52

Howdt from Tejas

Hello all joining up to get some feedback on somethings and hoping to expand my overall knowledge, or more like lack of, on anything firearm related. I am 26, male, work all the time, in school part/full time. 2 little girls 6, 18 months, wife. love fishing and hunting. I go by Keith but I...
  20. 1s1k52

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

1-shot 1-Kill 52 is my old football number that I started using on everything and school and just kind of stuck with me. No clue why. Dad was a Marine for 20 years and taught me if I am going to shoot make every shot count and by every shot I mean the only one you should have to make. Avatar...
Back