• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

3rd wheel

You guys are great :) and I agree about lady777...she is super nice and offered to make me a pink sling since I can't find one....she made her own and it looks super!!

thanks guys- for the kind words. I don't know a lot about different guns either. I do try to learn about the ones I own. I may be able to fix a lot of stuff- but I can't cook all that well. Maybe guys laugh at a "pink" gun and would be embarrassed to own one- but I think it would be much worse to be shot by one!

Hey if pink is your thing, GO FOR IT!

We like messin with GLG2 about it, but only 'cause it's soooooo easy. My wife is the exact same way and I mess with her about it too. She owns a pink Walther P22 and I'll be indulging her affinity for pink guns next month when I give her a pink Kahr P380 for her birthday. Guys at the range like to comment on her pink gun, but when she destroys the bull on her target they don't have much else left to say.

You're absolutely right though. Imagine a guy surviving getting shot trying to rob a lady and recovering in a prison hospital having to explain to all the hardcore inmates that he was shot with a pink gun! :lol:

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Hey if pink is your thing, GO FOR IT!

We like messin with GLG2 about it, but only 'cause it's soooooo easy. My wife is the exact same way and I mess with her about it too. She owns a pink Walther P22 and I'll be indulging her affinity for pink guns next month when I give her a pink Kahr P380 for her birthday. Guys at the range like to comment on her pink gun, but when she destroys the bull on her target they don't have much else left to say.

You're absolutely right though. Imagine a guy surviving getting shot trying to rob a lady and recovering in a prison hospital having to explain to all the hardcore inmates that he was shot with a pink gun! :lol:

Haha! It's so true, I am an easy target! I also have the pink Walther...but its the pk380. Love it! Not just because its pink, but it fits like a glove! I doubt I hit the bull as much as your wife though, I'm much better with a rifle even though I've had handguns for a long time. It's crazy how precise you have to be with a pistol, just my opinion. Can't wait to see your wife's bday gun, you better post it just for me :)

Will do!

I don't have many opportunities to take it outta the safe long enough for a photo, so it may have to wait til after her b-day toward the end of August. If I can get a pic before then I'll post it up in the Kahr thread. Stay tuned...

Just for YOU !!

For our GLG2...pretty in pink ;)

CHICKTARGET-1.jpg

Sorry...I'm not creating them...I got that one free at the dot com site listed on the target.

Check it out...lots of good stuff !! ;)

Back