• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Alaska Fire 2013

4 blade width dozer line…..rare in the lower 48, even more rare in AK, it really puts a hurt on the tundra/permafrost but when your closer to hwy’s, towns and such they want full suppression at most cost so…….destruction it is , D9 is pushing , a D8 and a D6…..got to love dozers on your line

Nobody but me thinks of Cool Hand Luke when "chain gang" comes up?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veCZvM6-okQ[/youtube]

oli700 said:
4 blade width dozer line…D9 is pushing , a D8 and a D6…..got to love dozers on your line

Gotta love a dozer.

Sure beats the hell outta digging by hand :lol:

,,,,,some great pics. thanks for sharing oli. ,,,,,,,,,and thanks for taking care of business.

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 159
Holy crap Oli. Mine always rip open long before they get that big.

Those are the hands of a workin' man.

no, the medic said to try to keep it in tact while I was down in the hole.....he said it has the best Band-Aid on it just keep it in tact as long as possible , I had it for about a week until it popped but I just put mole skin and antibiotics on it right away and it didn’t get infected so all good, it was a pain trying to keep it intact though

Holy mother of.....

What were you doing with that hand? LOL

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

MikeD said:
Holy mother of.....

What were you doing with that hand? LOL

^ Well, he was alone in that teepee for a couple weeks... :lol:

That was a great video bro. I know you're used to seeing that stuff, but it's pretty damn cool...

they call me ol leather dick ;) ......it was a burn from exhaust on a Thiokol

Back