• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR-15 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: not your dads M60

If you run out of rounds you can use the hot barrel as a light saber for about 10 minutes

Re: not your dads M60

farrellsm77 said:
I want one!!! Used an M60 back in my Navy days, a great weapon!!!

If you liked the M60, you'd love the M240. It's heavier, but a vastly superior weapon. It was used by about 35-50 nations around the world compared to 3-4 who used the M60.

SHOOTER13's AR...

Most of my precision shooting is accomplished with an AR platform. The longest shot I've ever taken was at 200 yards...Range 14 @ Fort Dix, NJ.

My Olympic Arms CAR-97 PCR ( Politically Correct Rifle ) was bought during the Federal Assault Weapon Ban ( 1994-2004 ), and was noteably absent a bayonet lug and had a pinned M4orgery stock. I have since added a functional 6 position M4 stock from the original manufacturer.

Features

chambered for 5.56 NATO
1:9 twist rate
16" 416 Black Oxide Stainless Steel heavy barrel w/muzzle break
A2 forged upper/lower receiver
Pachmayr grips
(shown w/ red dot sight)

OLYMPICARMSCAR97wBAYOsmaller-1-1-1.jpg

200 yards...using Hornady 5.56 NATO 55gr GMX Superformance (HEAD)
200 yards...using Hornady .223 REM 55gr TAP FPD (CENTER MASS)

20090706_0810.jpg

Iron sights...bench rested over Caldwell Bag...Winchester Spotting Scope 15-45X60mm

WINCHESTERSPOTSCOPE15-45X60.jpg

Re: AR Photo Thread

OK, I absolutely had to post this up.

Was at my LGS today and saw this transfer the shop owner was taking in for someone. I couldn't believe my eyes, but it's for real and fully functional. Sorry 'bout the crappy cell phone pic...

Colt AR-15a2 w/under-mounted Mossberg 500a

Somebody's been playing WAY too much Call of Duty...

Might not be too bad if he SBR'd the 500.

The mounts are a one-off and fully removeable. The front bracket slips over the barrel and is held on by re-tightening the flash hider. The rear bracket is attached with an elongated takedown pin.

Thanks

Rock River Entry tach

Surefire forward rail
ARMS back up iron
Aimpoint with ARMs mount
Ergo grip
other than that stock

I have like it

I did replace the spacer with a cantilever riser awhile back (no pics yet) and now I really like it!!

Awesome! I love shooting the AR15 that my husband has.223/.5.56. So fun and powerful, and not to mention....its just a hot looking gun!

Oh my gosh, crappy...it cut out part of the gun! The best part.. I tried uploading the only pic i had from my cell. Grr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back