• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR-15 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWEET!

I like the PRS and the CTR. You need to try the UBR.

It's the best combination of features I've found in one stock...

That looks awesome D.

I'm very envious.

Tcecil, I also like that buttstock.

I have one of the original magpul prototypes of it. Mine is one of the M93 Detachment 1 stocks that was submitted to SOPMOD for testing. It even had the stenciled number on the cheekpad when I got it :D

Check the date on the receipt. I was the first commercial customer magpul ever had. I was on the phone with them the morning after the clinton AWB ended at midnight the night before and was able to snag mine for a peach considering they were offering the Det 1's at a discount because they were "used" (mil testing) :D

I really don't know why magpul discontinued them because as you have seen, they are awesome. Much better than what they are currently putting out. I am still thankful to see Ergo making them now, and the change in the way it attaches to the receiver.

e4769389.jpg

Man, I still want one of those stocks! I can't use it right now, but I'm hopeful that one day...

I have special plans for my '93 stock, if my little project goes through as planned.

That's all the info I am going to give, so i don't jinx myself with over-enthusiasm. But it's going to be over the top, even for me. :)

More pics will follow as I get some more items in. I am very excited to get out and shoot them in the near future.

Posted this in the .22 thread, and figured I'd throw the pic in here too...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Just picked up a new DMPS AP4 dedicated .22lr upper. :D

Slapped it on my carbine lower for the pic. I've got a stripped lower for it ready to go and am just waiting on a couple lower parts kits to arrive. Ordered a half dozen 25rd BDM mags and am keeping my fingers crossed that they actually ship. Couldn't let the Mrs. have all the fun with her AR-22 and I sure as hell wasn't gonna head to the range with that pink thing... :lol:

Re: Bullpups Anyone?

dirksterg30 said:
One bullpup I am interested in is the Kel-Tec RFB carbine (16" barrel):

b_33c5cba5976e62bd471ae0e534396697RFB_left_6417hires.jpg

- from Kel-Tec's website

I would love an RFB... but even before all of this political hype they were hard to come by. I'm thinking that in the near future, many of these "novelty" firearms will be priceless. I wish I had better outlook on the future... hopefully it will be changed in the next few weeks!

Looks good Lazy. My search was over before it began. Here in MD all nuts went crazy and there are none to be had. The ones that are out there are double or triple the price now. I watched a guy lay out $1200 for 715, I hope he knew what he was buying, no thanks. I will just have to keep humping around my M14 EBR.

Thank you Sir.

No price gouging at my LGS. His walls are bare, but he's not takin advantage of folks. Just happened to walk in and see the upper on the wall. Snagged it while I could...

My M&P 15 OR Redux

After installing the new scope, I had to paint it to match. Here it is with my other firearms.

IMG_0853_zpscccb5a55.jpg

IMG_0855_zpsc6c8976a.jpg

IMG_0839_zps4478e8b4.jpg

Good news!

I've been workin on it for awhile, I got my rifle back!

I mentioned I had sold it awhile back. It went to a guy who is an aquaintance of a mutual friend, I met him at a gun show. I had told him I may wanna buy it back and at that time he was wheelin and dealin but said he'd hang on to it.

Well, he did! Id been scrapin funds together as I've been able to and I was able to buy my gun back! I'm happy its home, I just have a couple more to go now! There's a 590A1 and Springer Loaded that need to come back home too!

That's OUTSTANDING news Sir!

Sounds like an exceptional man to have held on to it, especially in the current market. How 'bout a new pic of that beauty to celebrate the reunion?

Excellent News, Rossignol!! I will be glad to hear when you retrieve your 590 and Springer back! Especially the Springer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back