• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bersa

I love the thunder .380, particularly type ergonomics, which are excellent. Didn't like the round though. Isn't it interesting that they changed the styling and ergos for the 9mm? It's a winning style, looking at the thunder and the PPK.

Just today got rid of it for a glock 19. Not sure how I feel about it, but it love glock so I'm sure it'll be alright.

How do the ergos work on the 9mm?

The 9mm is sweet. I typed wrong it's a ultra compact. 1500rds 0 problems. It my edc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it. I've never had a round not fire in my bersa. I didn't quite put 1500 rounds down range but out of the hundreds of rounds I fired, it shot beautifully. If they made the 9mm in the .380 styling I wouldn't look back.

I believe it. I've never had a round not fire in my bersa. I didn't quite put 1500 rounds down range but out of the hundreds of rounds I fired, it shot beautifully. If they made the 9mm in the .380 styling I wouldn't look back.

With they made that to.

Can't believe I carry this every day and it's the first time I shot it this year. Not to bad at 10 yards.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399239181.795579.jpg

This is my Bersa 380 Thunder. I got it from a friend that was moving to a state where it would have been illegal. He sold it to me for $100, and he threw in a holster and 2 extra mags. I told him it was worth quite a bit more than that, but he said "$100 for a friend and that's it." It's usually found in the armrest of my truck. I had another one with an internal lock, but sold it since I have this one with out the IL. Another friend over on another forum sold me a set of factory fingergroove grips for this one. They really improved the way it handles. I don't have any photos of the new grips.

I used to have that same Bersa .380, love two-tone handguns. Bersa may be underrated, but they have quite a cult following.

8b1959c768c5974df892cf528d5d5239.jpg
76d2b911506815e0eba72d3384dad6ad.jpg

Picked up my Thunder .380 about 2 years ago from my brother for $250. It's my edc, couple hundred rounds and no issues. Great gun for not a lot of money.

Nice.

My wife carried the BT 380cc for a while before she stole my LCP. Haven't shot it too much myself, but it's a nice little pistol...

Back