• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

I fully intend on complying with any laws or EOs put forth by a legitimately-elected, constitution-abiding government... ;)

I wouldn't go that far.... wellllll, maybe I will if I include that "wink" at the end.

Actually, I'm more likely to go all ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ on somebody's ass.

So let's get this straight. Meeting with Putin on Wednesday will be a "working session" and no joint news conference with the international press. White House statement:

". . .a solo press conference is the appropriate format to clearly communicate with the free press the topics that were raised in the meeting—both in terms of areas where we may agree and in areas where we have significant concerns."

Guess the internation press wouldn't submit their questions in advance!

Let's see if Biden uses note cards again? Anyone want to bet?

Last edited:
‘Painful to watch’: Joe Biden apparently gets lost at G7 summit, wanders into cafe

"US President Joe Biden was seen wandering around a cafe in Cornwall, England, before his wife stepped in and led him away. Conservatives, who have long questioned Biden’s mental acuity, called the video “painful to watch.”
Video footage posted online on Friday, but largely ignored by the mainstream media, shows Biden wandering slowly onto a cafe terrace. Someone on the terrace, most likely an ITV journalist, asks “How are your meetings going in Cornwall?” Biden then freezes, flashes a thumbs-up, and replies “Very good.”

Video Link: https://twitter.com/JewishVoice/status/1403421687861764099

Yeah, they really try to keep biden from speaking with reporters.

Even in the US, they have pre-screened questions and even seating arrangements.

The press won’t dare put Joe and Vlad on stage at the same time.

Makes it too hard for Joe to lie about what happened; plus he might get a real question (if an actual reporter sneaks in.)

Putin knows Biden doesn’t rep the US citizens. Giant tech companies backed JB and could well crush Putin and his struggling economy.

Imagine if every gun owner just said, screw you. Are they going to arrest 75 or 80 million people ?

What if all of those people decide to not allow the government to run roughshod over the constitution?

I’ve been thinking about this for a long time, & my opinion is that at least half of US owners simply won’t even bother to do anything satisfying any new laws, because it will require some effort and $ on their part, and law enforcement today is so highly uncertain.

Unknown/unrecorded owners won’t comply, of course.

And lots of owners will thwart laws. About 20%.

Thus less than 1/3 compliance could be expected, generously.

There may be some highly visible events like the Rog Stone raid (with frogmen swimming at 3am) designed to spread wide public fear.

But how to round up 100’s of millions when the existing forces can’t keep up with current huge surges in middling street crime? When LEO’s across the land are leaving jobs that victimize them daily?

I do not worry.

BTW, late reports are Biden was caught wandering into a cafe (looking for ice cream and French girls, who are so easy to smell…)

Jill showed up to spoil his fun ASAP.

To European and other continental Mossberg Owners members and lurkers: Bidet and Hairyass are puppets and part of an election coup, plain and simple. They do NOT represent legal US residents, the majority of whom did NOT vote for them but actually voted for Trumpy! We are disgustedly ashamed by that jackass over there that only an ignorant idiot could have voted for. Slimedia propaganda pushed hard and is still pushing to claim the election is legit and are now calling opposing views "The Big Lie". That is like them saying "I know you are but what am I?" ;). They try to "gas-light" (make you think you are crazy) anyone who doesn't believe the swill they slop. But most of us have done our own research to base our decisions on and not what some talking head on TV says... There were far too many "irregularities" in slimehole cities and states that were dismissed out of hand with no real investigation and evidence promptly destroyed.

The protest at the Capitol in January was essentially some windows broken and police opening the doors and allowing the protestors in to take a self-guided tour. There were BLANTIFAM moles looking to make it look bad and what little they did do was exaggerated by the slimedia into something it simply wasn't. IF there really was seriousness to it (and I wish there had been ;) ), the Capitol could have been quickly overrun and deserved legislator's heads put on pikes along the Reflecting Pool... :D

Their masters are seeking control of the world, including the US. The Fauxrona was the first test to see how gullible the sheeple are, and they are quite so. With the coming recession, they are expecting more sheeple to have to suck on the gov't teet, a problem exacerbated by forced closing of businesses and extensions of welfare and unemployment benefits. A slacker relative of mine who is on disability recently informed me he is now getting FREE internet and his car insurance paid for courtesy of the gov't. :mad: Free stuff can include housing (section 8), food-stamps (SNAP), welfare payments, bus passes, cell phones, Medicaid (Nobamacare), and who knows what else down the road... :rolleyes: The "poor" in this country live better than the middle class in many other countries... :(

American patriots are not going to stand for much more infringements of any kind and in 1-1/2 years, the US Congress MUST return to safe and sane hands. If it doesn't, then expect the SHTF with every hunter becoming a sniper and concealed weapon carrier becoming a suburban assassin... Cities will be cut off and residents not allowed to leave. Power grids and transportation will be sabotaged. This is all outlined in my new book coming out soon: "Bedin and Hirras Must Die!" :D

Thus less than 1/3 compliance could be expected, generously.

Maybe in California but I doubt there will be even 10% compliance. Sure, a couple raids here and there to try to set examples but LEOs will soon grow wary of "last stand" gun fights executing search warrants and neighbors joining in from unknown directions. No officer wants to die enforcing an unjust law. And it is only a matter of time before hovering police choppers start becoming victims of lead and gravity... ;)

My record as a prophet has been pretty poor since fantastic outrage theatre became the popular pastime of idle brains everywhere.

I had this dream that Americans could not only recognize crime when it stared them in the face, but they would act.

And they did.

But the actors were those convinced by the MSM to live in a bizzarro world where up is down and blue is red. The "crimes" they act against are our laws. Insanity has become the norm. Normalcy is a hate crime of non-activism.

This situation cannot hold. Instead of housing crazies in a medical situation, they will be housing them in some Potter's Field. When you have enough crazies running about, a steady percentage will be turning up with lead poisoning.

Back