• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

BROWNING

S

SHOOTER13

Here's a pic of my Browning Buckmark in 22lr, bought used for $175. Came with the red dot scope and ten magazines ( yup...10 ). She is a true tack driver...

Browning Buckmark... 22LR... 5 1/2" barrel

BROWNINGBUCKMARKsmall-1.jpg

Re: SHOOTER13's Browning...

Hell Bro, I use my Gamo Whisper .177 on squirrels...why waste the rimfire ?!

GAMOWHISPER.jpg

SHOOTER13 said:
Hell Bro, I use my Gamo Whisper .177 on squirrels...why waste the rimfire ?!

GAMOWHISPER.jpg

Yup the Gammo Silent Cat is what I use for small game and I can do it in my yard!!

Nice 22 pistol though..

While I was reading youre first post here, I hadnt scrolled down yet to see the pic, I wasnt expecting a pistol!!! Nice!

Any Browning Hi Power fans?...pic. this time

I have had one since around 1992 and I still love it. It fits my hand well, the quality is good and it seems to chew up any ammo I feed it. I just wish they weren't so costly.

Re: Any Browning Hi Power fans?

Yessir,

I think we're all fans around here. Just don't know any of us that have one yet.

BTW, how'r you gonna start a Hi-Power thread, say you have one, and NOT post a pic for the rest of us? Shame on you Sir, shame on you... :lol:

Re: Any Browning Hi Power fans?

Good point on the picture! I need to take one first though and then figure out how to add it. I need to reread the post from Rossignol on how to add them.

As a mechanical engineer I always had great respect for inventors and John Browning is at the top of my list. The innovations he came up with are obviously still bing used today across the industry. I know a lot of the Hi Power design was done by others but is was still the last gun he worked on.

I'll work on the pic.

Re: Any Browning Hi Power fans?...with picture this time

Here's a picture. I had two others that were to large. I'll try to add them later. In my book the only other semi auto hand gun that looks as good is the 1911. Both are John Browning classics. Enjoy!

gpCmS.jpg

Re: Any Browning Hi Power fans?...pic. this time

Thanks LES, I thought it came out pretty good too. Here are two pictures I had trouble with last night.
95ov9.jpg

Stripped.
oY9ON.jpg

Ready for business (except it's empty in the pic.)

Re: Any Browning Hi Power fans?...pic. this time

She's gorgeous man!

Don't own one myself, but I've had the pleasure of shooting one on several occasions. One of the smoothest shoot'n pistols out there. I'm sure I'll end up with one in the safe eventually...

I like the trigger on this gun so much I had to get two!
One in 9mm....
M1935_9mm_76C33066_1976-074.jpg~original

M1935_9mm_76C33066_1976-023.jpg~original

....and one in .40S&W.
M1935_40SampW_NW50979_1994-0104.jpg~original

M1935_40SampW_NW50979_1994-0111.jpg~original

I passed by one in .30 Luger a while back. That was a mistake I won't repeat.
M1935_40SampW_NW50979_1994-0229.jpg~original

Back