• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Canadian 715T owners about to get the shaft!!!!

So if I read that right, you are screwed on the magazine size limit just because the pistol version is offered in North America even if the pistol version isn't available in Canada. Sounds like our friends to the north have the same problem we do here...bad gun laws that make no sense. Thanks for following through on this and keeping us posted.

Yeah, some of those pistols may sprout legs and walk across the border. Can't let them have access to 25 rd mags if they do...

I am really impressed with both my 702 and 715 rifles.
Got them both all dressed up looking about as tacticool as they can get.
With the regular 10rd mag , they just don't look what I would like them too.
Then , in hindsight , Mossberg comes out with that dang pistol and just as quick as a hic-up , I was a criminal
(Not putting Mossberg at fault whatsoever )
I've figured out how to permanatley block my mags to 10rd easy enough...but geesh

Glad you were able to block 'em so you can still use them. However, I find the whole premise for making the mags prohib an absolute joke.

Just another fine example of how bureaucrats control our "system" of gun regulation. It's as arbitrary as making firearms like the Franchii Spas 12 shotgun prohibited. A firearm no different in action, length or form than any other legal shotgun in Canada. Except it's capable of pump and semi-auto fire....oh yeah, I forgot...it looks evil. Silly me!!

The 715P exists on the continent, though not on the Canadian side of the border. So therefore we're going to ban it's associated 25rd mag here cuz it fits another related, however innocuous firearm. Ridiculous!:rolleyes:

I knew it was coming, but it still fries my bacon!!:mad:

I feel ya I can look across the water and see USA can be there in 1 hour "slow ferry " it's like I can almost taste it. Lol

Back