• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Color Filled

a little silver coloring

DSC_0712_zpsec9662d0.jpg

DSC_0737_zps1333af4f.jpg

DSC_0720_zps387571a8.jpg

DSC_0715_zpsfa34be33.jpg

thank you...i had it green...used a crayon...wasn't crazy about it...the had one side red...and one side yellow...not to my liking...tried a silver crayon, but did not come out quite like this...wanna take a guess on what i used?

Its weird because I have to catch it at a good angle in the light to see it. The camera picks it up like its really noticeable….not so with the naked eye…its flat and barley there. I removed the color on the grip......but thanks guys

Thanks for the inspiration and info Oli, I might decided to do this with a little tan fill on my AR... because I definitely need more projects! :lol:

no problem.....since no one is giving up their technique, I'll let you know what I found out.
I tried to wipe of the excess at varying stages of curing.
I found that with the enamel model paint that if you let it dry at least an hour before trying to remove the excess, the fill looks much better and stays in place longer though the excess removal process.
If you let it dry overnight it seems to be even better as far as the finished look.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Thank you Sir.

I'm kinda jealous of rip's GITD paint...

I love GITD !! I was thinking of doing up a MO hat too. I have blue & yellow.. :cool:

Back