• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CZ

ripjack13 said:
you'll have to um..umm..send it to him. yeah! that's it! you have to send him your cz so he can make a pattern for it...
riiiight brad? ;)

You are exactly correct RipJack!

Here is the 2011 Shadow model I picked up yesterday, won't get to put it through the paces until next week but also bought some 124gr and 115gr to test with when I do. I am considering ordering Marschal grips for it...

CZ_Shadow2Medium.jpg

CZ_ShadowMedium.jpg

Great lookin Shadow MossLvR!

Marschall Grips are definitely top notch, but I hope you're not in a hurry. They're made to order and it was about 15 weeks from the time of order before I had 'em in my hands. If you're open to other option, you may want to look at VZ Grips. They're out of Florida and make some of the best lookin grips out there. I've bought several sets of 1911 grips from the and they're offering CZ 75 grips now too...

VZ Grips: CZ 75

Thanks LES! Are the VZ Grips thinner than the stock model? I was looking at the 1.5mm Marschal model...

Just ordered the thin Marschal grips in checkered Purpleheart oil finish. 3 months will be a long but satisfactory wait I hope, :) .

Just put a CZ 75 B, Polished Stainless, on layaway at ImpactGuns.com. $626.99. They came available for less than a day and are already out of stock again, got my order in JUST in time!

kwizzer said:
Just put a CZ 75 B, Polished Stainless, on layaway at ImpactGuns.com. $626.99. They came available for less than a day and are already out of stock again, got my order in JUST in time!

:shock: Someone say shiny?! I want one!!!

MossLvR said:
Just ordered the thin Marschal grips in checkered Purpleheart oil finish. 3 months will be a long but satisfactory wait I hope, :) .

The wait did suck, but they are definitely worth it. They set I had made really dressed up my little Thunder .380cc. I posted some pics a while back in our Bersa thread...

Bersa

The factory grips aren’t much to look at but they blow Hogue and Pachmayr grips out of the water….just the right rubber compound, awesome checkers, contour…function over form for me, but those wood grips at Marschal are gorgeous. But when you start pistol whipping people with bloody hands and your gun slips out of your grip and goes flying across the cell , don’t come crying around here about it ….lol

yeah, they're awfully pretty. I managed to talk myself out of a .40 so I could get it. I was torn between several different handguns, all .40's: the Glock 22, Smith & Wesson M&P .40, and the Smithfield Armory XD40. While researching those I ran across the CZ 75B and saw that beautiful polished stainless, which unfortunately is not carried in the .40, it's only available in the 9mm Luger. So I started rationalizing: "Ammo will be cheaper" "So what if magazines are so expensive? Once you buy em you won't need to buy them again" "There isn't that much difference in stopping power" stuff like that when in fact I just want it cuz it's so darned pretty! I'll get the Cocobolo grips for it to make it look even sweeter.

Be sure to post up pics of that beauty when you get it home. The polished stainless 75B is definitely on my wish list right behind the 97B...

oli700 said:
The factory grips aren’t much to look at but they blow Hogue and Pachmayr grips out of the water….just the right rubber compound, awesome checkers, contour…function over form for me, but those wood grips at Marschal are gorgeous. But when you start pistol whipping people with bloody hands and your gun slips out of your grip and goes flying across the cell , don’t come crying around here about it ….lol

Hehehe.......................just cheek slap them with the barrel :D

That's why I selected the checkered "oiled finish", still pretty good in the wet.

Well, I thought I'd show a pic of my CZ.

CZ-75B.jpg

Just bought it 30-minutes ago :D , largely because of this thread and the fact that I've had a "copy of a CZ" but always boasted on "the original" so favorably. Thought I'd better finally put my money where my mouth is...

... right Oli?
;)

Back