• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

old mossy said:
nice collection Kilrain. what year is the mossy persuader with the wood furniture? :)

No idea what the year of manufacture is but don't let the wood fool you, I put it on after refinishing it.

Kilrain said:
old mossy said:
nice collection Kilrain. what year is the mossy persuader with the wood furniture? :)

No idea what the year of manufacture is but don't let the wood fool you, I put it on after refinishing it.

looks great!
if you ever want to know the born date of any of your mossy's email Norma at mossberg and tell her you are from MO. :)
martinezn@mossberg.com

old mossy said:
Kilrain said:
old mossy said:

looks great!
if you ever want to know the born date of any of your mossy's email Norma at mossberg and tell her you are from MO. :)
martinezn@mossberg.com

Cool, I'll bear that in mind.

Regarding the 500, I'll have a barrel with rifle sights on it by next week. Then it will be complete.

I believe this guy took my fetish for the 12 gauge and fulfilled my dreams!!!! :lol:

Certainly a great collection! I'm loving that Marinecoate!

I was sitting around last night and suddenly I had this great idea to put my shotgun over my bed. It had been sitting in it's case, and I figured it'd take too long for me to get it out in an emergency. I went on eBay and was glancing around at single shotgun holders.. I didn't fall in love with the prices for sure.. So anyways I went out to Lowes today, and found these hook holders in the garage storage department for ~$2.50 a piece.. Mounted 'em above my bed, and it's perfect! At least for me.. haha

DSCN4488_zps4994a625.jpg

Gonna order some of those felt pads to stick on it so it doesn't scratch my baby any next. :)

Just figured it was a good quick cheaper option. The cheapest I found on eBay was $14 for something pretty much the same.. I did like the under the bed hangers they sell though.. Pretty nifty for around $30..
I'm a cheap freak anymore.. lol Gotta save my dough for more ammo.. :roll:

Hey,looks good to me as well ...now the wife.....also looking for something to mt. the 500 inside the closet wall, kinda like a garden tool mt.....any ideas?

Nice idea! I have been thinking about asking for one of those bed side holders for my birthday. The ones that slip in between the mattress and box-spring.

ran700 said:
Hey,looks good to me as well ...now the wife.....also looking for something to mt. the 500 inside the closet wall, kinda like a garden tool mt.....any ideas?

Yeah, my gf wasn't too thrilled with it. I had to do a buttload of chores to get the privilege of putting that Cowboys plate there.. I don't know what the consequences will be of this little project yet.. lol

Wanting to do it vertically? or Horizontally? (Some people have big closets before someone throws the comment in.. lol)
I'll look around on ebay for some ideas for ya.. I go to Lowes an awful lot too, so I'll see what they have as well..

Nice idea! I have been thinking about asking for one of those bed side holders for my birthday. The ones that slip in between the mattress and box-spring.

I was really considering it. Then this idea popped into my head instead.. I'd just be afraid I'd bump my legs on it in the mornings, or after a long day.. Even if it isn't loaded, I'd still imagine it wouldn't feel great..

The way I climb into bed is more of a free fall from 5 ft away :lol:
If I managed to bump my leg or shin off of the gun while mounted to the side of the bed, I am doing something strange and awkward from my normal habits :p

LogicallyInsane said:
I was sitting around last night and suddenly I had this great idea to put my shotgun over my bed. It had been sitting in it's case, and I figured it'd take too long for me to get it out in an emergency. I went on eBay and was glancing around at single shotgun holders.. I didn't fall in love with the prices for sure.. So anyways I went out to Lowes today, and found these hook holders in the garage storage department for ~$2.50 a piece.. Mounted 'em above my bed, and it's perfect! At least for me.. haha

DSCN4488_zps4994a625.jpg

Gonna order some of those felt pads to stick on it so it doesn't scratch my baby any next. :)

looking good!!!
maybe a little heat shrink tubing :idea:

LogicallyInsane said:
ran700 said:

Yeah, my gf wasn't too thrilled with it. I had to do a buttload of chores to get the privilege of putting that Cowboys plate there.. I don't know what the consequences will be of this little project yet.. lol

Wanting to do it vertically? or Horizontally? (Some people have big closets before someone throws the comment in.. lol)
I'll look around on ebay for some ideas for ya.. I go to Lowes an awful lot too, so I'll see what they have as well..

I was really considering it. Then this idea popped into my head instead.. I'd just be afraid I'd bump my legs on it in the mornings, or after a long day.. Even if it isn't loaded, I'd still imagine it wouldn't feel great..
My closet isn't very deep, so a vertical mt will work. Also the one you P.M. me should be perfect..thanks again

hey folks, i posted the same photos last wk of my new 930 in the new member welcome section but i figured i post it in the right area here too. it's still a virgin. i will update soon on range report

Attachments

• cropped.JPG
    cropped.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 236
  • cropped2.JPG
    cropped2.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 236
Back