• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

8c50f8303770295d210bbc8ec0fafcd0.jpg

Mossberg 500 8-shot 12 ga.

Glock 22 Gen3 .40

Ruger LC9s 9mm

8aac5abf3e2d49e96ed9fbdf3f0773e1.jpg

1942 Mosin Nagant 7.62x54r

I'm looking to get a couple of Taurus PT111's as dedicated vehicle guns, but no one in my area has them in stock.

Also looking at getting a PT111 G2 :)
A lot of stores in my area have it in .40, but I really want 9mm because my wife shoots it better. We swap vehicles pretty frequently, so it would be easier if both just 9mm''s in 'em. One of the things I noticed about the .40 is how heavy the slide is. One of my supervisors at work carries a 9mm in her purse and confirmed that it also has a fairly heavy slide. She did say it does seem to help with recoil though.

The PT111 G2 in 9mm are going for $249.00 to $269.99 at two dealers here in town.
I'm still looking for a deal though.
I want to get a 9mm to keep the ammo compatible with my gun.
This way I only need to keep 3 different calibers on hand. 9mm, 12 ga., 22LR

Last edited:
The PT111 G2 in 9mm are going for $249.00 to $269.99 at two dealers here in town.
I'm still looking for a deal though.
I want to get a 9mm to keep the ammo compatible with my gun.
This way I only need to keep 3 different calibers on hand. 9mm, 12 ga., 22LR
There's a Cal-ranch and a Sportsman's warehouse in my city that do deals for $199. Usually $249 w/ $50 off manufacturer's rebate. I was going to jump on it the next time the deal comes around, but I just found out my daughter will need surgery in the near future and it's going to cost $$$.

Had a couple hours of nothing going on, so snuck out to my favorite shooting area. Put 300 rounds down the 930 and 200 rounds down my new Walther PPQ M2 .45

To be honest, I am old school and was never a fan of the Jam-O-Matics, until I just had to have the 930 SPX, that thing rocks and rocks it hard, have over 2000 rounds thru it and not even a hiccup. With the success of the Mossy, it was time to step up my game a little. Okay, maybe I am a little worried about the upcoming changings we all are about to face, thought I better grab another before the wicked witch takes over and drives us all down the to the bottom of the sewer!!

So very glad I did some research and picked up this PPQ M2, and wow the trigger on this thing IS everything everyone say's it is! Dang, a couple pics are flipped and I can't seem to get them to post the way they should.

IMG_0364.JPG IMG_0365.JPG IMG_0367.JPG

Here is my 500....I was a little reluctant at first but I`m sold now, it`s light, easily maneuverable and effective in close quarters.

Nearr8a.jpg

DAOR2Gv.jpg

After a few boxes of shells I opted a put a stock on my little gun.....I only shoot 000 and slugs so it ought to be a decent gun for walks in the woods and still maneuverable and effective enough for HD.

sm3hxxc.jpg

I put 35 rounds of 00 buck through my Cruiser 12ga yesterday, and I expected my right hand to be very sore today, but not so.
I've never shot a pistol grip shotgun before, so I had no idea what to expect.
But I discovered with the cylinder bore, I could easily hit a 24" square plate from 10 yards, aiming from the hip.

I didn't pattern the gun so I don't know how many pellets I was hitting with, but I wasn't disappointed by the accuracy or recoil.
I still think it's harder to hang onto the foregrip than need be. Maybe I'll put a strap on the foregrip.

I put 35 rounds of 00 buck through my Cruiser 12ga yesterday, and I expected my right hand to be very sore today, but not so.
I've never shot a pistol grip shotgun before, so I had no idea what to expect.
But I discovered with the cylinder bore, I could easily hit a 24" square plate from 10 yards, aiming from the hip.

I didn't pattern the gun so I don't know how many pellets I was hitting with, but I wasn't disappointed by the accuracy or recoil.
I still think it's harder to hang onto the foregrip than need be. Maybe I'll put a strap on the foregrip.
3" mag?

No, and for some reason 3" mag seems scarce here.

I shot Olin " Milbuck" mil spec 2.75" 00 buck.

Also Win Super-x in the same, and some Remingtons too.

All were 9 pellet shells, and no Flite-control or anything fancy.

Back