• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock

EAINC said:
Hey anyone find cheap places (websites) to find glock magazines.

There are some sellers on Gunbroker that have decent prices. Cheaper than Dirt has pretty good pricing and they have the magazines in stock. A FFL buddy of mine can't even find any of the high-cap magazines in stock with any of his distributors. After the Tuscon shooting, they seem to have disappeared.

CDNN Sports has some of the best prices around on Glock factory mags. I don't have any personal experience with the Chinese military stuff, but I hear it's pretty hit or miss. I stick to factory mags myself.

They just got the Glock factory 'big sticks' back in stock too...

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/glock.html

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
CDNN Sports has some of the best prices around on Glock factory mags. I don't have any personal experience with the Chinese military stuff, but I hear it's pretty hit or miss. I stick to factory mags myself.

They just got the Glock factory 'big sticks' back in stock too...

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/glock.html

They certainly have good prices on the G17 and G20 hi-cap (17 & 15 round) mags. Their price on the 33 round 9mm mags is the same as CTD.

Personally, I've avoided the Chinese and Korean stuff.

EAINC said:
Thanks guys for the awesome sites

We're all just hangin around, havin some fun. We're glad to have you on board as part of our great community. Big props to Capt. Dan for getting it all up and running!

I am thankful that this forum has been fortunate enough to bring together so many stand up members. For being such a new site we certainly have an active site that continues to get better and better. :ugeek:

DHonovich said:
Glock 26
p592071494-4.jpg

p612464905-4.jpg

Nice glock, like it.

Real nice collection ya got there jacques590...

How's that compensated 19c shoot ?...the only gun I considered having power ported was my S&W M629

Back