• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

We have never had a really bad storm here in Fresno in the 42years I've been here. Of course California has earthquakes.

The thing about earthquakes is that nobody ever calls for an evacuation. They just happen & you get hit or you don't. People don't see them coming.

I live in a part of California that is not 100% earthquake free, but it's totally free of destructive earthquakes (within known history.)

If the San Andreas fault really opens up and, there is a general subsiding, I may find myself suddenly much closer to the ocean. I think our current elevation is only 300 ft but we are far from the sea.

I really don't expect to see that in my lifetime, but for some reason I see this as an excuse to buy a bigger boat.

Good morning all. Thoughts are with all in potential harms way from storm incpuding some friends and family. As for me at 8 on this crispy morning will be headed up to Tuscaloosa to watch our prized Tide play the home opener today. Hoping all of have an Awesome day.

Good morning Mossbergers. It's a beautiful day in northeast Oklahoma. We are planning to take the boat out later. The water is silky smooth. Unfortunately I will miss the gun show in Tulsa this weekend.

Elbert, Scoop, Cadd, DJ, Shooter, and Rip, I hope you guys have a great weekend.

Be vigilant and stay safe.

20170909_121514.jpg Good Morning All. Had a great day at the mothership yesterday spending the day with 100,000 of my close friends. I was feeling bad as we headed south towards home last night and the north bound traffic which is typically very light was bumper to bumper of folks headed north from florida seeking refuge somewhere. Weather says we may get some heavy wind in south Ala in next 48 hours so il be policeing up around the homestead this morning putting away any potential missles. I hope each of you has great day and thoughts with all those in path of the storms.

Good Afternoon Mossberg Forum !!

...and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, and meanstreak !!

Good morning fellow 'bergers.

I have been hoping and praying that the damage would not turn out to be as bad as predicted.

It looks to be turning out a little different but still very bad. Pictures in this morning's paper were very discouraging.

To you folks in the path of destruction: Keep your heads down, keep your feet high, and keep your powder dry. This is an awful ordeal and God bless you all.

Good morning MO ers.

Good morning Elbert, Shooter, Cadd, Scoop, and Dj.

We have cloudy skies this morning thanks to the remnants of Irma. However our winds are very light, about 5 mph out of the north, and no rain. Our temp is 59 with a forecast high in the mid 80s.

I hope you all have a great day.

Good morning folks.

We had a nice thundershower last night, with lots of spectacular lightning. I was out on the patio watching it while I rotisserie'd a big chicken on the Silver Eagle BBQ.

Some places out on the west valley got 1" hail.

It was noisy but we didn't really get that much water here. The actual rain was fairly brief compared to the light show.

Good morning to all the Mossberg Goodmorningers.

Irma fades. My sister in FL and son in GA both survived with the inconvenience of 15 hour power outages, but no physical damage. Whew...

Well I'll bet that's a huge relief buddy!

We were very happy to hear that the hurricane was not so bad as they had expected. Still, we saw the news and there was lots of destruction. I was feeling down because there's a tiny hole in my boat and I won't be able to go fishing for a week.

And then I see all these expensive boats smashed up in the street . . .
:eek::eek::eek:

I got a feeling there's going to be work for anybody with a chainsaw and a pickup truck.

Meanwhile Mexico's got their own problems with earthquake damage. They just had the strongest earthquake ever recorded there: 8.1.

That's about 7 times as strong as the last bad one we had in California.

People don't realize that when you go from 7 to 8 that's not just adding one part in 7 or 14% stronger. 8.1 is ten times the quake of 7.1.

We're not getting a lot of news here, and I don't read much Spanish, but they had a lot of masonry buildings collapse and smash people.

I am wondering if all those people claiming that the Hurricanes were the wrath of God against evil Republican white people, will now recognize this earthquake as the wrath of God against evil Mexicans?

(I have no idea what's coming from God, but I keep working on my boat.)

<---Tells wife that he needs to buy boat big enough to capsize with all the guns and ammunition on it.

Inside the safe.

She doesn't get either facet of that joke.

<--- Resumes fixing old boat.

Under other circumstances I might agree, but when it comes to firearms and the implications of their existence she is 100% Clueless.

She knows how to point it in the right direction and pull the trigger, and when not to touch the trigger, and she can actually hit the bullseye with some effort.

Otherwise I give her a gun, she shoots it, and she gives it back. She only owns guns on paper.

Good Morning all you scurvy dogs ! Looking to be a nice day the air is crisp this morning and sunshine. Weve had couple days rain from remnants of the Irma . Now nice sunshine so i should have some nice clover and rye by end of week.

Back