• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning folks.

I ground out the cracks in my boat yesterday, and today the drying out and (perhaps) patching continues.

We had the carpets cleaned yesterday and so today I have to move all the furniture back.

Otherwise it's a beautiful day in the sunny San Joaquin Valley and the temperatures will be moderate with a mild overcast.

Hey gang have a nice Saturday. Dove season opener is today at noon. We had alot of dove and looked forward to a barrel melting opener BUT Irma blew through and birds pretty much left. Were id been seeing literally hundreds yesterday i sat and watched field counted 7 birds in about an hour so i think il forgoe the opener and hope we get some for second session in october.

Good morning Mossberg owners. I get the impression hunting season opened today.

Good morning all ! Hope you have great day of rest. Pleasant morning here. I had loaned a friend of mines son a rifle and some gear yesterday he want to try shooting a match at his gun club. It was an iron sight fun match and he didnt own suitable rifle for it. He took my Bushy 20" HBAR a gi sling and a shooting mat. He returned this morning all grins and even took me to breakfast. Everything was returned spotless clean and i found a 20 dollar bill in the case ! There are still some good raised proper young folks out there.

Good morning all ! Hope you have great day of rest. Pleasant morning here. I had loaned a friend of mines son a rifle and some gear yesterday he want to try shooting a match at his gun club. It was an iron sight fun match and he didnt own suitable rifle for it. He took my Bushy 20" HBAR a gi sling and a shooting mat. He returned this morning all grins and even took me to breakfast. Everything was returned spotless clean and i found a 20 dollar bill in the case ! There are still some good raised proper young folks out there.

That is awesome.....

Back