• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Hey fellas. . .
I was not the only emergency patient at the dentist yesterday but he did get me in and perform an extraction before 2pm.

Everything seems to be going well and the worst part of the whole thing was that it required about seven injections.

Between that and the scotch I got for Christmas I was having a pretty bad hangover last night.

Everything seems to have worn off now, and I’m having the afterglow of oral surgery where your nerves tend to be confused. I went to the pharmacy for some antibiotics today and hopefully they will take care of any infection.

Hey fellas. . .
I was not the only emergency patient at the dentist yesterday but he did get me in and perform an extraction before 2pm.

Everything seems to be going well and the worst part of the whole thing was that it required about seven injections.

Between that and the scotch I got for Christmas I was having a pretty bad hangover last night.

Everything seems to have worn off now, and I’m having the afterglow of oral surgery where your nerves tend to be confused. I went to the pharmacy for some antibiotics today and hopefully they will take care of any infection.

Oral surgery really BITES! Get well soon.

Thank you Hombre. It's sore as hell, like I got punched in the jawbone.

But today I felt good enough to go buy the drugs and shop for special groceries. (I don't want to screw up the healing process.)
I'll be on a hearty diet of pills, tea, porridge, pudding, soup, applesauce, and other non-chewables for a week.

Thank you Hombre. It's sore as hell, like I got punched in the jawbone.

But today I felt good enough to go buy the drugs and shop for special groceries. (I don't want to screw up the healing process.)
I'll be on a hearty diet of pills, tea, porridge, pudding, soup, applesauce, and other non-chewables for a week.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery my friend!

Regards

Cadd, I don't suppose your insurance would cover a bottle of medicinal scotch.

Glad ya got in and taken care of.

At this point, I am covered for the dentistry and x-rays, but any analgesics are my responsibility.

Unfortunately the state of California canceled my drug coverage when I turned 65.

Fortunately I don’t have to rely on insurance to pay all my medical bills, and I can cover the rest for now. Who knows what the future situation will bring?

I had to cough up $12 for antibiotics at 50 cents a pill.

The scotch was about $35 but it was a present from my kids.

Except for all the pain I’m getting off quite cheaply here.

Good morning . Rain started about midnight and within the past thirty minutes has turned to snow. The snowflakes are very big and I imagine have a lot of moisture. Looking at the radar it appears that we are just on the trailing edge. Perhaps an hour or so this will end.

I have a couple of errands to run. They can wait an hour or so.

Well, you all have a great day.

I got injection #1 of the Moderna vaccine this afternoon at 2:30.
I get shot #2 in about 4 weeks.
Feeling fine after 6 hours.
Only a slight soreness at needle site accompanied by a remarkable increase in IQ.

Good morning. Clouds this morning and 31. We should have a little sun later and a temp in the low 40s.

The rest of yous have a great day.

Howdie Mossies!

Update on my Moderna vaccination:
The soreness at needle site is not noticeable today.
The IQ increase was either temporary or imaginary.
No other side effects after 30 hours.

View attachment 24353
Good on you..I’m pretty sure the IQ enhancement was real, but will only manifest itself when confronted by those in denial of fact. Just wait,you’ll see..lol

DvwSWjFW0AciQmM.jpg

to all my good Mossbergowners buddies!

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

Not not only does my jaw seem to be healing up, but the antibiotics are having an effect on things that I did not realize were wrong.

The net result is that I seem to feel a lot better in several ways that I have felt recently, and this was all because of the infection.

anyhow today we will finish taking down Christmas and put it away for a year. I’m not sure about this tradition. If we put Christmas away in the attic it’s very easy to feel a bit less Christian.

In 2021 I have decided I will try to be less judgmental. I always want to credit my own judgment first, but this is not necessarily the best course of action.

I remember listening to a satire or a spoof of a radio program called Everything you know is Wrong, in which the narrator declared that, “Your brain is not the boss!”

After 60+ Years of programming by the mass media, I am pretty sure this is the case for now.

So I am faced with the Herculean task of both improving my own judgment and examining every decision for the effects of outside influence, In the quest to be less judgmental.

Anyhow good luck with those New Year’s resolutions guys. I see why they often are ignored completely.

Back