• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good Morning folks. It's another beautiful San Joaquin day.

I'm still on light duty after my fence building Excursion. I managed to toss out some big junk, but I have a lot of cleanup to do in my "boat yard".

I think today I'll go to the pet store and get a haircut. I've been trying to catch up on my movie watching.

Good morning everyone. Getting early start today much to get done. Myself and two other men have 20 ground blinds and stands to get put out. These are for the Wounded Warrior fall hog hunt on Ft Rucker next week. Tall task for one day but i intend to get it done. Yall have awesome friday.

Hey you all . . . busy day today here.

I went out skating at the crack of dawn today and it was cold.

I'd intended to take the wife shooting but I discovered a problem in the garage, and spent half the day cleaning up varnish from a can which rusted through.

Joe Arpaio (America's toughest Sheriff) is speaking at a republican fundraising event here in Fresno today and it's a sold-out venue from what I hear.

And true to form we are having a Democratic party protest, outside the Republican event. There are brown shirts and anti-fa types, but there is also a large presence of City police and I don't expect any violence.

Unlike Berkeley, the police here are allowed to stand up for the law, and so to them Sheriff Joe is a regular hero.

Good morning Cadd, Meanie, Elbert, Shooter, Djcala, tatoo, the Ripper and MikeD.
I've been out of the morning business for a while because it seemed I had a bunch of early morning appointments, meetings or classes. By the time I get on the computer it's afternoon.

Just so I'm not cheating I'll say Good Morning to @Daryll because it is AM for him now.

Good Morning Mossberg Forum !!

...and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, meanstreak, CaddmannQ, and MikeD !!

Good morning Mossberg owners and incipient Mossberg owners.

It is as they say on the local radio another California Classic. Sunny, clear, & warm with highs in the 80s.

I wanted to go fishing today but I had a guy come over to look at my sprinkler system and Landscaping.

Our backyard is a total mess since my trees have gone from six feet tall to 60 feet tall plus we put in the new patio and the concrete guys tore everything up.

So we are going to rip out what remains of the grass and weeds and redo it.

I put a tri-tip on the smoker about three and a half hours ago, and so later I will post one of those mouth-watering pictures in the "black bomber" thread.

I have started preliminaries for cleaning up and fixing up my boat yard. I threw out a bunch of old junk and moved a Cyclone fence gate. I also moved my old dog kennel about 6 in to get more room where I need it.

Fortunately it sits on a concrete slab and it's not anchored to the ground.

Last edited:

...and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, meanstreak, CaddmannQ, and MikeD !!

Good morning shooter and good morning all you guys.

I'm working on the frame for a new boat cover and I was out there last night with the tubing bender getting a workout.

Today my back is freaking sore. I still have to do the prep work and weld all the tubing together. It also needs four concrete feet so I got to mix up a bag of concrete and make them.

I may put this off and go shooting this afternoon. I haven't been shooting in three weeks, because I've been so busy with everything else. But the weather is coming on and so I have to get my stuff under wraps in time.

...and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, meanstreak, CaddmannQ, Terry, and MikeD !!

Well I didn't go shooting yesterday.
And I'm still working on what I didn't finish yesterday.
And based on what I saw on the news this morning, I'm wishing it was still yesterday.

Good morning Mossberg coffee club, LOL. It's cloudy this morning and about 72 degrees. Our chances of some rain are about 50% today and the weather channel says 100% tomorrow.

Have a great day and be vigilant.

Good morning all!!

I am dragging today, just cant shake the sleep from my brain. Been back to the 4am wake up after a few weeks of an alterred schedule and its killing me.

Good Afternoon Mossberg Forum !!

...and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, meanstreak, CaddmannQ, Terry, and MikeD !!

{ Busy Morning !! }

Back