1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR ***

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, Guidelines and Announcements' started by SHOOTER13, Dec 30, 2013.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

From me, my family, and my glass of Macallan 18...

Happy New Year everybody!
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  2. tattooo

tattooo .30-06

Same to you Lazy .....
  3. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Have a happy and safe New Year everyone!

I'm jealous LES...mine's only 12 years old.;)

Cheers to all!
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  4. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

The 18 only comes out on special occasions...
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  5. Raygun

Raygun .22LR Supporter

a safe and a happy new year to everyone !
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  6. mingaa

mingaa Raconteur

WELCOME to the new year all!!! What's that? Can I keep my voice down?!? Well - Okay. :D

Our YMCA is open until 2 pm today (God bless 'em!) - local family members are converging at 11 am. I'm hitting the pool and lap lanes.

Go Buckeyes! Well, born and raised in Ohio - a guy can hope - right! If they pull off a win with QB #3 it WILL be a big sports story!!
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  7. tattooo

tattooo .30-06

[​IMG]
    Hope it comes true !
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  8. tattooo

tattooo .30-06

9. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

The Owners, Admins, and Moderators of the Mossberg Owners Forum would like to wish all the membership a very Happy New Year !!

[​IMG]
    ripjack13 likes this.
  10. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Mossberg Owners Forum, but also my Mossberg Owners family,

Happy New Year!
    carbinemike, SHOOTER13 and ripjack13 like this.
  11. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!!!
    carbinemike and SHOOTER13 like this.
  12. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

You guys started the drinking already? We still have a few days yet.:rolleyes:
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  13. Rossignol

I didn't want to forget! :)
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  14. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

I send my Christmas and New Year cards out early....
  15. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

What's everyone doing on New Year's Eve....!?

The wife and I usually go down the road to our neighbor's party and ring-in the New Year...Good Friends. Good Food. Good Drink !!
    carbinemike likes this.
  16. Rossignol

I stay at home with the family, just us, no guests. I absolutely don't go out on New Years. Don't really drink. We hang out, maybe play cards, make some snack food and are likely falling asleep before midnight. It's awesome! :)
  17. old mossy

old mossy Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

It will be a bit different for me and the Mrs. this year down here,,,,:D

new-year-beach.jpg

23e6e10a-369d-4d0a-b281-e710afa4e92d.jpg
  18. aksavanaman

aksavanaman Work In Progress... Supporter "Philanthropist"

Ever since I was Kid we've always taken New Years pretty light. My dad and I were usually on our annual ski trip at the same little Inn, in a little town called Oberammergau (< foothills of the German Alps). He would usually wake me up for fireworks and then we'd head back to sleep... Then we'd get up early and enjoy the mostly empty slopes, since everyone was still sleeping (well, hungover;)).

I still take it easy, much like Rossignol... We do cheese and chocolate fondue and play games with the kids, and are usually in bed before the ball drops.
    SHOOTER13, carbinemike and Rossignol like this.
  19. RobG

RobG .410

Happy New Year to everyone and thanks so much for the warm welcome
  20. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Happy New Year to all of the MO family! The last time my wife saw in the New Year with me was for the millennium and she was 5 months pregnant with the first one. She is asleep by 10:00 since then. I saw it in alone until the kids grew big enough to stay up with me. We usually hang out, cook up some snacks and watch movies.

I don't know where the custom came from but around these parts most people usher in the New Year with a pork and sauerkraut on 1/1. We even make the kraut ourselves. I guess that's what you get when you grow up in an area called "cabbage hill" ...so named for the Germans that settled it.
    Rossignol, old mossy and SHOOTER13 like this.