• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello Across the Board

Squire

.22LR
Hi folks just dropping by to learn more about these great Shotguns. I'm located in MA and was hoping someone could tell me Who has the best price on the Mossberg 930 SPX -pistol grip in New England ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome aboard. While I can't answer your question, hopefuly someone will be able to help you. Thanks for joining!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

I got my 590A1 from Millers in DE, no clue about prices bein better there than somewhere else, but I like the people! Dont know how any of that helpsthough...

Anyway, Welcome to MO!!!

Welcome aboard. I can't say I know who has the best pricing. I would suggest getting a list of stores together and start calling. I have been discovering a few new shops around m area lately and need to through the threshold and see what they have to offer besides the one main store that everyone goes to.

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome from Pennsylvania!

At this point in time best price is tough...you have to find one first! That can be tough with an upcoming election and the buy-a-thon going on right now.

Howdy squire and welcome to the club from south of the border....well the Mass border..lol. I'm in the People's Republic of Connecticut. I can check a couple of places around me for ya.....

ripjack13 said:
Howdy squire and welcome to the club from south of the border....well the Mass border..lol. I'm in the People's Republic of Connecticut. I can check a couple of places around me for ya.....
Well thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Sure is a lot to know about shotguns in general. I know I'm in the right place. Ripjack I would be willing to travel to CT if there is a chance of even finding one.
Please PM me if you find anything.

Welcome aboard!

Not even remotely in the area, but theres a 590a1 model 51663 (20" w/GRS) hangin on the wall here in Nashville at my local shop. I'm sure they'd ship to your local FFL. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard!

Not even remotely in the area, but theres a 590a1 model 51663 (20" w/GRS) hangin on the wall here in Nashville at my local shop.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks Lazy Eyed, but I'm just fixed on the 930 SPX at this time. Would love to visit with ya & do some 4-wheelin up at Tellico Sure miss the place ! :lol:

Back