• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hmm manufacturers making deals with antis ?

It's gonna pass the house. It's a dem supermajority. The only hope is the Republican Governor veto. That's it. And he's termed out so whatever he does doesn't effect his re-election. He could turncoat that shit like RINOs do and sign the thing.

Bearing Arms has a second editorial that is similar to the one I linked above but it is more "look over here and ignore the elephant in the room":
https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/05/02/sensationalist-missing-point-illinois/

I want to note that posting these isn't an endorsement that I agree with Bearing Arms. I have been steadfast in several boycotts but did go back to Ruger before John A did. I think I got my first Ruger since the early 90's about 4-5 years ago. Gun owners have long memories.

Author of the article committed suicide

Wow. I hate to see someone throw it all away when help is available.
Just minutes before Owens' body was found, at 10:51 a.m., a brief note was posted on his Facebook account. "In the end, it turns out that I'm not strong. I'm a coward, and a selfish son of a bitch. I'm sorry," the message said.

Sorry, not buying it. Perhaps I have become to cynical but I just do not belive that a lot of these suicides are really just that, esp when the body is found in a car near a stop sign.

Back