• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I am a newbie to the site but have found so much information. I found the site through a google search and couldnt believe the depth of information. I will use this as my "go to" place for mossberg in the future and pass on the information to my friends as well.

Nice...glad you found us. And thanx for the referral!

Good to have you aboard and glad you found the info you were looking for. Be sure to let us know if you have any questions...

I actually found the forum twice now :)

Quite awhile back, I was looking for information on one of my older Mossbergs and with Google's help, I found it here. Then recently, I wanted to get a 715T but thought I'd research it first before buying. Most of my firearms sit idle, but this was to be one of them that would get used frequently. Again, with Google's help, I found the "Show off your Tactical..." thread. I could see that you all truly enjoyed the rifle and the reviews seemed to be good enough for me. This time around though I actually joined up and am now here to annoy you all as often as I can! :mrgreen:

A recent purchase and a ten day waiting period.i've been researching everything i can find on the mossberg 715T ,i was lucky when i got here.your forum is the best I ever come across;you guys make Weipikia look like old school Funk and Wagnels.You weren't lyin' when you said "everything from BB's to 50's";anyway after a lot of you tube and searching other sites,you were next on the list; that's how I got here,and I see no reason to travel on.I look forward to participating with this forum...

Welcome aboard Sir!

We appreciate the kind words and thank you for your service. My grandad was a Seabee in the south pacific. There are a ton of knowledgeable folks around here who are eager to help, so let us know if you have any questions...

Was referred here by a co-worker who also just purchased a Mossberg 500. I used this site and another shotgun forum for my "research" ;) Really great site so since I got the gun I HAD to sign up!

Thanks. Still "lurking" and searching for more info. Its nice to have 99% of all the info I could want located in or referenced from one site. Makes the process really streamlined.

Thanks for the kind words.

We do our best to make all the meaningful info easily accessible. Let us know if you have any questions or if we can help in any way...

I was thinkin about getting some stuff for my 930T and the forum came up as one of the google options. I clicked on it, registered. Then got put on the parts I needed and stuff like that.

After getting my Persuader as an early Xmas gift I was looking for a forum to learn about it. I liked the idea of a brand specific site and a lot of active posts. I'm glad I found it and I'm already looking for another SG for the wife.

Right on brother. Thanx for checking us out!!

I saw a post from here on another board I frequent. I was trying to find the part numbers for the walnut furniture on a 930. Mossberg wasn't very cooperative when I contacted them about purchasing said item. It almost turned me off to the company as a whole.

Back