• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I was looking for info for customizing/upgrading my 590. I actually typed in mossberg on the tapatalk app on my iphone because thats what i was messing with the other night. Here I am. Looking forward to some good ideas and suggestions on setting the gun up.

I found my way here after a Google searches on differences in 930 models and modifications to the 930. Excellent resource!
Mike

Jkwellborn said:
I was looking for info for customizing/upgrading my 590. I actually typed in mossberg on the tapatalk app on my iphone because thats what i was messing with the other night. Here I am. Looking forward to some good ideas and suggestions on setting the gun up.

Good to see tapatalk is there for us...and you.
welcome to the club.

Like many of other members, I was google searching for mossberg desktop backgrounds and some of the pictures led me to the forum. Thank you Google!! :?:

I found this place when searching for info on what was available for the mossberg 500 I just bought. I looked around a bit and found that this place had a lot of people who know the guns and seem more then willing to help.

georgehell78 said:
Like many of other members, I was google searching for mossberg desktop backgrounds and some of the pictures led me to the forum. Thank you Google!! :?:

What picture did you settle on using?

ColdBear said:
I found this place when searching for info on what was available for the mossberg 500 I just bought. I looked around a bit and found that this place had a lot of people who know the guns and seem more then willing to help.

It's not work if you love what you do....And we all love being here to help out where ever we can.

Thanx for joining!!

ripjack13 said:
georgehell78 said:

What picture did you settle on using?
I don't know how to repost the picture but with a quick search in photo and video gallery one of the pictures is mr.Ripsnortr's shotgun on page 9. I hope he doesn't mind. Although I now have another one that I couldn't find its origin...

I found out about the forum through a Google search for "Mossberg Forum". I just purchased my first Mossberg and I always look for a forum when I get a new firearm.

Back