• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I not only am a new member but my 715t is the first "brand new" rifle I have purchased. I purchased it after a lot of research on similar .22lr weapons and even though it was not my first choice I am ecstatic at the choice I made. The price was better than similar offerings and the performance is spot on. My only issues involve the 25 round mag and I'm working around those. I discovered your blog spot while searching for accessories online and now am now quite content surfing this site!

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new 715T!

Take your time looking around and let us know if we can be of any help...

I recently purchased my first Mossberg weapon, a dandy 715T Flat Top, model 37229, and had Googled a search for optics that folks are using on this weapon and there you were, so here I am! Been reading and signing up, reading some more and now doing some posting to get up and running! So I'm glad to be here!

Congratulations on your new Mossberg and I am glad you were able to find us!

I found this forum via google. After I bought my Mossberg 500 Tactical tan colored shotgun,I was looking for info and came across this forum. :cool:

Friggs

After deciding to purchase a shotgun for home defense, I googled it and found MO. Reviews on the 590 and this site sold me on the 590a1.

Hey everybody ! I'm a new guy from Delaware. Actually what the up State Northern "citified" residents of Delaware call us down State Sussex County residents "the Lower Slower Redneks" residents. And......I'm PROUD of it ! ;) Anywayzzzz........I found out about this sight because of being on a couple of other Forums ( XD Talking(cause I own a Springfield XDM .40 S&W ) and also the (TOYOTA 4-Runner Forum). So it only made Sussex County "Rednek" common sense that Mossberg should have a Forum.So I "GOOGLED" it and here I am. I presently own -2- Mossberg Shotguns. A 590A1 LE 12ga 18.5" brrl, and my newly purchased 20 ga 18.5" w/pistol grip.Got that 20 gauge for the wife for Home Defense.Been real hard to find ammo for it here lately tho ! :( So, here"s a big "HEY Y'ALL, and I look forward to getting to know ya and sharing some great info and ideas with ya. Talk at ya soon ! Take it easy, WD Kuntry

Back