• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

I probably need to get some of those decals, LES, since I may have xx Mossbergs...

Looks good LES!

Sent from my Barnett Raptor using alien technology

Thank you Gentlemen!

She'll get a good detailed teardown, clean, and Frog Lube today and I should be able to take her out for a run in the morning. I'll keep you guys posted...

Thank you Sir, and yes it is.

This afternoon I fully stripped it for a degrease and cleaning. Frog Lubed it inside and out and it's now back together and ready to rock. Picked up a few hundred rounds of target shot from various brands and can't wait to heat it up in the morning...

Congrats on another beauty! The JM edition is a great 930 and I look forward to your thoughts after you get to shoot it.

DHonovich said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
OK here she is, my new 10-shot JM Pro #85118. Already slapped on the Mossberg Owners decal...

Can't wait to get out to the range this weekend...

Congrats on another beauty! The JM edition is a great 930 and I look forward to your thoughts after you get to shoot it.

Thank you Sir.

Stay tuned for an update tomorrow...

Thank you Sir.

Had it out over the weekend and it shoots better than it looks! Put 250 rounds down range without any issues...

For myself I only have one Mossberg right now, a 590A1 w/18" bbl. I have had in years gone by a Mossy 500 w/a 20"bbl, 8 shot and a Westernfield 18" 6 shot.

I have 6 shotguns set for turkey and one set up for deer.
3 12ga's and 3 20ga's all Mossberg
I also have 2 Winchester 1300's, 1 youth 20ga speed pump and one 20ga's 26" vent rib.
I have a few more .22's
I'll have to go back and count, I got .410 and 16ga's too LOL!

I have 6 shotguns set for turkey and one set up for deer.
3 12ga's and 3 20ga's all Mossberg
I also have 2 Winchester 1300's, 1 youth 20ga speed pump and one 20ga's 26" vent rib.
I have a few more .22's
I'll have to go back and count, I got .410 and 16ga's too LOL!

Nice little family.;)

Back