• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Howdy from CT

Tym O'Byrne

Copper BB
I was let in the front door, sorry if i tracked mud in on the way...:D

I have owned a Mossberg 500 since the late 80's, and picked up a 590 to back it up in '10.

Do have a few questions so thanks in advance cause Mossberg Service wont answer their e-mails.

:(

So i found this website to bend some ears :cool:

Hey, Tym. Good to have you here. There are some long discussions about Mossberg service being well taken care of by making phone calls to the factory. Poke around in the rifle and shotgun discussions and you find who to talk to there. If I run across something real soon I'll drop you a link to a good thread.

Thanks, i have heard that too, and my question wasnt a real big deal, as the 590 functions just fine, its that in this day and age it would be easier to communicate with an e-mail and a bad pic, then over the phone with no pics. Still love my Mossbergs!

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

Did you find an answer to your question yet?

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 500 and 590. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Howdy from Ct also! Welcome to the club Tym...

Last edited:
Thanks Ripjack.....hey, looking through the avatars here, I wonder if I saw LTB45 in Glastonbury Sunday morning, with a M1 and AR, amongst other goodies? I was a couple lanes over,my buddy shooting his Ruger 10/22 and I had my MVP and mini 14.

Back