• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'd like to shake this mans' hand

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
This is worthy of its' own topic.

Mr. Ong, Thank you !!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyYYgLzF6zU[/youtube]

He has no need to apologize...his language skills are better than many Americans. He was very well organized and researched...my hat is off to him. We need more Americans like him.

Great post John. I had been rewatching the stuff my wife recorded for me on my dvr. I didn't get to see his testimony...
I'm glad I did now.

Saw that this morning. Spot on.

There's the total 12 hr session on video somewhere. Someone from my local firearms forum spoke at the 43 minute mark.

,,,,,shake his hand,,,,,hell i'd like to buy him a beer and send him to congress!!
great video.

OUT-FREAKIN-STANDING!

It has never ceased to amaze me that individuals from another country sometimes have a better understanding of what it means to be American than many of the folks that were born here...

Outstanding!!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
OUT-FREAKIN-STANDING!

It has never ceased to amaze me that individuals from another country sometimes have a better understanding of what it means to be American than many of the folks that were born here...

People that come from oppressive places understand the great freedom we have here. Too many born and raised here take it for granted.

Sad but very true.

carbinemike said:

Sad but very true.

because a lot of people in this country are spoiled,,,,take too much for granted.

old mossy said:
carbinemike said:

Sad but very true.

because a lot of people in this country are spoiled,,,,take too much for granted.

Yes, it has become the "hand-out" state. People feel they are entitled to free government handouts, it is their "right". They don't have to stand in long soup or bread lines, scavenge for their next meal or face years in prison for speaking out. Instead they are given Obama phones, $$$ for every kid they pump out and get to drive new cars thanks to the tax payers. Almost unamimously (unless they eat with a golden spoon like Piers Morgan), people from other countries say fight for your right to bear arms for once it is gone so are all your hopes and dreams. Well done, Mr Ong!

After watching this one I spent the some time just watching some of the others. There were a lot of really good statements made.

Based on some of the comments made, it appears that the council was distracted and perusing social media, texting, etc, during the meeting. That is unacceptable. These people are there to serve the people. The amount of disrespect our legislators have for the people that they represent is becoming rediculous.

MikeD said:
After watching this one I spent the some time just watching some of the others. There were a lot of really good statements made.

This may be a stupid question, but where would I find the videos of the other speakers?

rjpoog1989 said:
MikeD said:

This may be a stupid question, but where would I find the videos of the other speakers?

If you click to watch the video on YT (click the YouTube logo at the bottom) it lists other videos along the side bar.

Here are some more from the same poster : LINKY

There were a few from other sources as well.

Another guy I'd like to shake hands with...Keith Morgan. 12 minutes long but this guy is good ;)
I wish I was this smooth.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxDvwObwZk[/youtube]

Back