• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Bye bye Saiga 12

Hello to my second 590A1!!! Saiga 12 didn't do it for me or my Son so I traded it off with a bunch of goodies and grabbed this 590A1 hot off the shelf, just came into my LGS today..

Can't beat these 590's, love the feel and I love shooting slugs out of them..

Re: Bye bye Saiga 12

That is sweet! Congrats on picking up another Mossberg 590A1...

Congrats on the new Mossy 590a1...

Tell me something...what is the "Item" number... # 50771 ?! ( I would like to read up on it )

Thanks Dave...

very nice...congrats....

Thanks fellas!!

Now I have to change this stock, thinking of getting the the Knox with recoil spring for this one and another Hogue firegrip..

Nice Dave!!! Sweet SPX! I kinda want another 590A1 for Allison! (yeah right!!! :lol: )

I like shooting slugs through them too! ;)

Thanks fellas, lovin this one alot. Can't get out with it until tomorrow but it will be worth the wait!!! :D

The New M1A will be fun too!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oh man dave...i'm realllllly jealous now..... i love that m1....exactly the one i want.

SHOOTER13 said:
Congrats on the new Mossy 590a1...

Tell me something...what is the "Item" number... # 50771 ?! ( I would like to read up on it )

Thanks Dave...

Sorry I missed this request shooter. I checked the Item number on the box and it is indeed 50771.

My Son and I got to the club yesterday with both 590's, the SCAR and the M1A and we had a blast. We put about 120 rounds of birdshot, 30 00 buck and 30 slugs through both of them with the new 590 getting used a bit more for break in. I don't like the LOP on these off the shelf and being that it wasn't comfortable destroyed my arm!! lol..

I TOTALLY agree about the factory 14 3/8" LOP!!! Thats no secret though! ;)

Time for a new stock! Do you know what one you will be getting?

DHonovich said:
Time for a new stock! Do you know what one you will be getting?

Ya, the same one as the one I've got on my 18.5" 590, KNOXX Blackhawk with a Hogue foregrip. Love this setup on my original 590 so I'm gonna stick with it..

Nice, if you wait another week or two the new version should be finally available.

Re: My 590A1 came in today!

Very nicely done!!

I hear on the recoil of the 590A1 with high brass or 3" magnums. I had my 590A1, Ruger GSR (.308) and Czech VZ24 8mm Mauser out. Shot the Mauser a bit then shot the 590A1 and went back to the Mauser, it felt like a 22lr LOL!!!!! :lol:

Enjoy that animal!!! :cool:

Re: My 590A1 came in today!

Nice boomstick Ripsnortr !! Good luck with 'er...

Back